@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Btw, don’t forget that Marcurious is still here. I don’t think you RPd for him since the fire. Would he ride an elk or just be an elk?
OH NO!!! I FORGOT ABOUT MARCURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! How could I??? I must be a terrible author to forget about my own charrie!!! Sorry Marcurious!!!
Yeah, he’d probably do his own thing. Probably be a hawk or so…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No, your memory is fine—-there haven’t been any saddle pictures.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
There’s only been one prompt so far, and only RAE and Axiom participated. People just do it if they want to, so don’t worry about it, there will probably be at least one person who wants to do it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grave2009
I don’t remember RAE doing saddle pics. Maybe I just have a bad memory lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*shrug* whatever you like.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah…but not with saddle pics, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
Okay…I guess I could try, but I don’t want to do a prompt that nobody will like.
What kinds of prompts do you want to do? Does it matter to you guys? Or is it just random? Can they be one words, can they be phrases, what’s the criteria here?
(I am probably overthinking this, it’s just the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I seem to remember you spamming the chat with pictures along with RAE… *eyes suspiciously*
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Btw, don’t forget that Marcurious is still here. I don’t think you RPd for him since the fire. Would he ride an elk or just be an elk?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Poor Glace (why does autocorrect want to put an accent mark on the ‘e’? ((and also why does autocorrect want to turn the ‘e’ into an ‘r’?))).
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You could even start a prompt if you wanted.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh my gosh! You got this, girl! I am so happy for you!!!!!
Oh, you’re fine XD
You’re lucky I’m not like Rae and won’t spam this chat with saddle pictures lol!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, I actually did know that.
Duh, Bridget, come on. Even you should be able to remember that 🙄 -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh. Well, this just shows I know more about animal anatomy than saddle anatomy…which is probably normal.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dang it! I missed this!! Can we do another prompt so I can join XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s so sad! 😥
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Good thing I wasn’t talking about the elk, lol! Saddles have horns, which was what I meant….but I guess the elk don’t know that…*laughs nervously*. Sorry, Ever, don’t be offended, this was just a big misunderstanding!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grave2009
The elk are comin’ for ya.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I meant the saddle horn.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Note: elk have antlers not horns. An elk would probably be offended.
- Load More
