@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Magic exists.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I HATE THE KP LAG!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Giving her a broken collarbone would work, but she’s probably not going to be able to use her arm much.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think RAE said that the elk are at least horse sized.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was thinking Ever would probably catch her shoulder with her foot, so maybe she has a broken collarbone. I don’t think it would necessarily kill her.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve fallen off a horse several times, even when the horse was going at a solid canter (I was fine, but got the wind knocked out of me and some bruises). It’s not that serious.
What’s serious is getting stepped on, which I’ve also experienced. (though I wasn’t trampled, the little brat just stepped on my…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Definitely not 😅 Ottoline is probably already going to have concussion.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It seems that she was about to get stomped on by Ever at the end. That would probably be deadly, so someone should probably stop that from happening.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I like your idea, if Callie invites him he’ll go.
@savannah_grace2009 & Esther-c
Chase Duke
“Hey, I don’t look too bad. I think Callie will be impressed.” Fynn admired his outfit in the mirror for another moment, then turned to Chase. “I’m going to change back to my clothes and then we’ll find you something.”
“I-I don’t–” Too l…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Should I just have her not get trampled?? Or would it be fine?
I don’t remember RAE doing saddle pics. Maybe I just have a bad memory lol.
I was just saying that you’re fortunate that I didn’t spam this with saddle pictures now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, that’s good at least.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She didn’t fall head first.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She got trampled?Um, I think your charrie might be dead. Did she fall on her head, or sort of roll and slam her head on the ground? Cuz she probably could’ve broken her neck by landing on it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Trampled too?!?! Now that would be serious! I think you can die very easily from being trampled by a horse. She’d probably have broken bones. Luckily, our characters have magic healing options available.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think elk and horses are about the same, but it varies depending on the breed of horse.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She fell off an elk and hit her head and got knocked out, right? I’ll leave that to the horse experts and head injury experts. Are elk higher than horses.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okie dokie…
New Prompt: A person who keeps their emotions bottled up inside/won’t acknowledge their own pain to others.
- Load More
