@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
We can give everyone 2-3 weeks? Is that too long?? No less than 500 words and no more than 3,000 words.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yeah. I forgot about the 20% rule. That makes sense.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m going to be on vacation for the next week, so I’m not going to be doing this one.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, I thought it was probably something like that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @grcr @jonas @beth-torres @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @esther-c @hybridlore @smiley @trailblazer @whoever
@savannah_grace2009 posted our next prompt:
New Prompt: A person who keeps their emotions bottled up inside/won’t acknowledge their own pain to others.
Who would like to participate so we know? We don’t have a s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you want us to post our entries in one week or do you have another plan?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m such a horse geek, I can’t even talk about elk without bringing in horse terms.
Hands is four inches.
Wither is the top of the horse’s shoulder.
When you measure a horse, you measure in hands to the wither.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And if you don’t know what tack is, it’s the saddle, bridle, et cetera. Basically accessories you put on your horse for riding.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The 20% rule is a rule for equestrians about riding horses. A rider should only be about 20% the horses weight, including tack. Not all equestrians follow it, but there are many scientific tests showing that being even at just 23% your horse’s body weight can harm your horse, maybe even for life.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m so mean to my charries. I’ve got one who’s abused. One who became a bad guy through revenge and grief. One who hides his emotion. One who lost his entire family. One who was banished…the list goes on.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
There’s only been one prompt so far, and only RAE and Axiom participated.
Technically only Axiom participated. I missed the deadline.
Oh! I already have an idea!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooo!!!! Those look really good!! I like Sef’s!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What’s the 20% rule?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And yes, I am a follower of the 20% rule.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Cuz think about it, I couldn’t go with regular elk since most likely that would break the 20% rule and therefore cause serious damage and discomfort to our poor elk. Also, riding a HUGE elk is much cooler!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I believe the extinct Irish elk was six foot at the shoulder or 18 hands at the withers. So yeah, draft horse size.
Oh…so they’re not regular elk. I forgot about that. Never mind! Yeah, they’re definitely Clydesdale size.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It depends on the horse. Elk are probably Quarter Horse sized, but definitely not as big or heavy as a Clydesdale. For reference, Elk are between 700-1,200 lbs, where Clydesdales are about 1,700-2,200 lbs. They’re HUGE!!! Anyway, sorry, I need to quit talking about horses lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Injuries are not gonna matter too much, since Kate can heal serious injuries nigh instantly (though a limited amount), and Katonia and Brian have a stone that  heals unlimitedly.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I believe the extinct Irish elk was six foot at the shoulder or 18 hands at the withers. So yeah, draft horse size.
You’re lucky I’m not like Rae and won’t spam this chat with saddle pictures lol!
HEY!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
- Load More
