@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why are they even called that? They aren’t necessarily triangular—it’s any figure that can be formed by three points connected by two lines. It could be represented as a straight line! So stupid.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know… 😒
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES!!!!! Like who in their right mind?!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This sounds like an interesting character…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’ve thought about adding another charrie…
Igua
Gloria (if you want some great tension between her and Glace, this is the one to add)
and possibly Twen since I want to build on his character…not sure if I want to add them or one… for the hundredth time this week, IDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, love-triangles, don’t even get me started. But you know what’s even worse than a love-triangle? The love-pyramid 🤢
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Are you kidding me! Everyone loves stereotypes! jk, I don’t like love triangle girls.
I think I like him so much cuz he reminds me of a character I have for Igua, Cloak turned Hero, who’s an old knight in rusty armor that is the Peaceful Valley sheriff. IDK why Rocky reminds me of him, since they’re kinda different on many ways but…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awesome! I’m going to add another character, too, but all his info is on my computer, so I’ll probably wait until I can access that stuff to add him.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(Ack! It deleted when I tried to edit!)
@highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @rae@calyhugeI’m adding a second character to this RP. Hopefully it will help get it running smoothly again.
Izre
Izre (pronounced ‘eese-RAY’. The ‘r’ is rolled a bit) is a large dragonesque stone creature. On all fours, the top of her back comes up to about 4 f…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@hughscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @rae @calyhuge
I’m adding a second character to this RP. Hopefully it will help get it running smoothly again.
Izre
Izre (pronounced ‘eese-RAY’. The ‘r’ is rolled a bit) is a large dragonesque stone creature. On all fours, the top of her back comes up to about 4 feet. Standing on her hind legs, she…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh man. We’re leaving today. WE’RE LEAVING TODAY!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe has a gun. (Oh yeah, she’s stalking the group on a stolen elk, I forgot about that 👀)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww poor Nahim! *hugs him and gives him hot cocoa and fuzzy blanket*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think every writer has some charries they do that to…though you never saw Nahim with his FAM. It was sweet! So perfect! Then I go and kill them ofc and leave Nahim devastated and depressed, forever physically and mentally scarred. When you see him in character party is after most of that, though he still has nightmares.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t believe you didn’t expect that reaction! His accent and slang is cheff’s kiss, his personality funny yet has an underline of seriousness. He’s just…GREAT!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace used to be that way like 99% of the time, cracking jokes left and right of all different humor types. Then evil writer Ruee had to go change him to this sad depressed Charrie you saw in that snippet that I posted in Short Short Story prompt war.
I’m upset with myself now!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I ALSO LOVE ROCKY.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idgi
- Load More

AHH!! How fun!! Where are you going?
Nashville!
Oh cool!!! 😃
That’s so fun!!!!!
We’re also leaving today…but just for boring old North Dakota…and we’re not even staying the night!
Is it north or South Dakota that has more sheep than people?
I don’t remember either having many sheep…there’s not many people in ND, so maybe ND? But SD sounds more like sheep country, idk. Isn’t there a country in the world with more sheep than people?