@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Same. XD
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Some things I have no or little opinion on, and then there are some hills I will die on.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*shrug*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why don’t you have much of a opinion but you give me a suggestion anyways?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I like him.
I don’t have much of an opinion, number one might have a greater chance of drama, though, hehehe…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess I’ll just add Igua then…
I grabbed this from another forum I made about him so if it says something weird about him driving me insane (still true) go ahead and ignore it.
Igua: Backstory
Igua was the son of a Realn Cloak in my fantasy world, Wond. At this time, the Cloaks were battling the Fallen Elves, two elves who had fallen to…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
MY EARDRUMS ARE FRIED!!!!
Oh wait. I can still hear my music. I guess I’m fine.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
MY EARBUDS ELECTROCUTED ME!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t see you could play it that the person on top of the pyramid liked all of the people at the base equally. At least a love triangle seems sort of plausible, but honestly, when do you ever see that in real life?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Quote: “A love pyramid is like a love triangle, however instead of 2 people loving the same person 3 or more love same person, those people being the base of the pyramid and the point being the person everyone is in love with.” End quote.
Source: urbandictionary.com
Summary: WHO in the GALAXIES thought THIS was a good idea!?!?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have no opinion on this matter XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
A love-square would be completely different. It’s the version of the love-triangle where everyone is happy in the end.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
One person with more than two love interests, yeah.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve never even heard of a love pyramid, but I think I get what it would be.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll vote for Igua
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes! Well, I’ve seen some people call the love-pyramid the love-square, which is completely wrong 🤦♀️
- Load More
