@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! I wondered if I had been forgetting someone when Igua arrived when I saw that. I mean, Dyke doesn’t really act like AI, more like a real person.
MYCROFTXXX
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops. I just realized in my last RP, I said there were 8 people. For some reason I was counting Dyke! Should say 7.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I did notice that. It always seemed kind of unnatural and kind of stilted to me. Would it make it better if I tied it into the fact that he’s an orphan? He kind of struggles with that, because he was abandoned and never knew his parents. He loves Azazel and Indie so so so much, but he feels like he’s not worthy to be treated…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO! YOU CAN’T KILL AMIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs into my pillow for two hours*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *takes deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Anyway……
I do like the idea that he’s dying in place of Dabir. I think your idea that it could be part of the law that anyone can willingly take the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
probably shouldn’t have tagged whaley since she’s not active in this RP 😶🌫️😶🌫️ pls nobdy kill me
lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
He was minding his own business, trying to stay awake. He was tired. He needed a nap. His eyelids felt heavy…why couldn’t these people just stop talking, get along, and let him-
“What are you? What do you want?” Fracture screamed a high pitched yelp as a voice growled in his ears, and jumped six inches in the air.
“We’re being…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“So, uh, y-you like t-to eat?” Lukas asked. He kicked himself. That came out sounding much worse than it sounded in his head. He wished he could take it back, but could do nothing. So he stood there with a pained expression, waiting for Liv’s reply.
I’M DYING!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Livia
“So, uh, y-you like t-to eat?”
Liv stared blank…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Seconds turn to minutes, and minutes to hours. Hours become days, and days are weeks. Weeks are months and months are years. Years to decades, decades to a century. Time just keeps goin’ on, and it ain’t gonna halt for you.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m bored at looking at the same update.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(I forgot to mention Izre has a bit of an accent, but it’s subtle. Mainly rolled ‘r’s, longer ‘s’s, and a very slight bit of a ‘v’ sound in her ‘w’s.)
Izre
She was in an unlit stone corridor.
What is this?
She crept slowly down the hallway, making practically no sound. She sniffed the air. Humans.
Pretty soon she could hear them. It sounded…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“So this is your first time eating pizza. I don’t know how you survive.” Chase finished his first slice and haltingly reached for another, his movements and eyes seeming to ask permission from Fynn every second.
“I-I didn’t – ” Actually, for most of his life he had gone hungry, sometimes he almost reached the point of starv…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
Igua narrowed his eyes, leaning his weight onto his cane, a habit he had developed.
“I don’t think I like you.”
I don’t like him either.
“Quiet your circuits, Dyke! Who are you? You don’t look very Realn or Mainlandish.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Btw, are your characters separate from the main group?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Is this all one language then, or is there room for diversification. I think that it can all be rationalized as cohesive, though I noticed not only Greek names, but also traces from languages like French.
These are mostly all Arvendoran names, but some might be imported. For most of the 20,000 year period that these come from,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I do think that the “dying in place of” is a good idea. Maybe I haven’t read enough, but I think it’s more interesting for someone to give their life for someone else willingly, and not just in a protection way.
(basically, I agree with TheArcaneAxiom)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Fynn grabbed Chase’s elbow. Chase tensed, slightly pulling away, but Fynn led him to something that said “pizzeria”.
“Well, my boy, you must find out. Teenagers eat pizza. If you don’t eat pizza, then it’s like not being a teenager. There’s no time to waste.” He ran and got in line, pulling Chase with him. It took them only…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think I’m gonna add Igua in at the “middle stage” of his life before everyone figures out he’s the mysterious hero.
Uh oh, that’s means we’d either have only Igua or only the Hero. I think I’ll have Togo with his older self or not staytrueto Igua, and I can’t do that to him. I’ll just give him a small touch of insanity.
Oh! After the climax…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I literally got in a argument with my CC classmates Thurs over a topic and my desk mate was like “Calm down.” Apparently when I get on a topic near my heart, I turn into another person…
- Load More
