@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol (oh, no, but I’VE ALREADY SAID THAT 🙄)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’s more concerned about being torn apart atm. lol! Though he’ll probably have one eventually.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow, Fracture didn’t even notice that Svlys told him to shut up? I thought he was going to throw a tantrum, for sure! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“I want answers! And I am going to get them if I have to tear each of you apart!”
“Well, that’s not very nice,” Fracture frowned.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww I love that scene so much!!!!!!! It was so sweet! Great job!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre strongly considered mauling the young woman, and possibly the other six for good measure, but on second thought, patience is a virtue. She sat back as the young woman turned to start yelling at another guy who must have showed up just before Izre.
Humans were quite amusing.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Svlys
Svlys bristled. “Well, we don’t have any answers for you, so you’re going to have to find them somewhere else.” She snapped. She turned on the young man. “Who are you?” She demanded, “Actually, I don’t care. You’re probably a psychopath like everyone else here.”
***
Now she’s talking to Igua.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre looked at the snappy young woman with amusement. When she had asked ‘what are you?’ she hadn’t been looking for their species, but whatever.
“I used to be a human,” she responded. “But that was thousands of years ago. What I am now does not concern you, youngling. I want answers! And I am going to get them if I have to tear each of you apart!”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, Kate already tried to knock him out with a concussive blast to the face, and that didn’t work. What could they do that would be more forceful than that? They could also hunt down the furry lizard and kill it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think only two of my well-known charries are full human, Nayhelm and his brother.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Who’s gonna knock Snake out?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No… they both showed up in very quick succession. She was talking to Izre, it just said she was eyeing them both.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What you just wrote sounded like Svlys was reacting to Fracture screaming that they were being attacked, which was in response to Izre, but then she was talking to Igua, as though she was reacting to him showing up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaehterium
Fracture was reacting to Izre, not Igua. Or is what you just wrote before that?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Note: Glace is only about half to a quarter human. Igua is Wondian human (homowondias! XD) with a dash of Wondian Elf, he’s Mainlandish/Realn.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen!¡!!!!!!!!!!!¡! I actually just thought of it, Igua, Glace and he would go well! Especially since Igua used to have the thing of panicking and saying they’re all gonna die, and he is over confident too! That’s how he has crashed into mountains…more than once.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, I kinda forgot Svlys was here.
Svlys
“Fracture, do everyone around you a favor and shut up.” Svlys said irritably as she eyed the young man and the… whatever it was. “What are we?” She said to the stone thing, “We’re humans – at least, I’d assume we all are.” She glanced around at the group. “And all I want is to get out of this madh…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll introduce my charrie, but I’ll wait to actually RP for him, so the other characters have time to adjust and react to Igua and Izre showing up.
Klethen
Klethen is of average height and build. He has unruly dark brown hair which often obscures his face. A patch covers one eye, which is pure black (the whole eye, pupil, iris, and sclera). His…[Read more]
- Load More
