@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre was a bit disappointed that Svlys hadn’t taken offense.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Svlys
Svlys rolled her eyes. “I know your name isn’t Iguana, I was insulting you.” She said, “But fine, Igua, I’m Svlys.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So what would happen after that? Would Snake just snap out of it, or pass out?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t notice any!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre looked eagerly between the woman and Igua, her tail lashing back and forth, hoping a fight would break out. That would be entertaining.
Humans!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“I’m sorry, but he just explained it all in very simple lingo, so either you have an IQ of two or…three.”
Igua facepalmed. “Let’s not insult anyone Dyke. Name’s Igua, spelled I-G-U-A. Thank you. Artificial means manmade, opposite of natural. Intelligence means smart, opposite of dumb. Circuits are…Circuits are like Dyke’s o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim has visuals, but I feel like my charries are always in the thick of everything, I think I’m just gonna sit this one out.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
“Me neither,” said Izre. “I’m getting bored.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Svlys
I don’t think we’re speaking the same language, Iguana.” Svlys said, annoyed, “I have no idea what you just said.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“What’s an AI? Coffee beans aren’t actually beans. Where are you?”
“AI is short for artificial intellectuals who don’t drink burnt plants.”
“Dyke! It just stands for artificial intelligence. I know, confusing. It was to me when I first heard it. And you can’t see him cuz his circuits are back home, but he comes along with me via t…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m a little on the bored side…. so here is one of my newest boards…
Arbor is the current queen of Ecris, and she’s part of the story/animation I’m planning called Ellon Ellon.

So… uhh… yah… I think I like it…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok. Makes sense.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…Oh yeah, and furthermore the pleasant aspects of some of her splits weren’t necessarily part of Krenna originally, but developed independently.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, sure! I’m not sure how much luck the other will have knocking Snake out, so that might be their only hope.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol. Err… I’m not exactly sure how it works, but I would say something like that happened. She is missing a bit of her old personality, but not a super big part. I would say her ornery, over-aggressive personality became exaggerated over time after that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did all of Krenna’s nice parts separate into her splits or something?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.
Bo-o-o-o-ring!
Loop was looking eagerly between the people talking and furiously scribbling notes on an imaginary page with an imaginary pen—she said it helped her remember things.
Ops was standing by impassively. He always looked a bit creepy when he did that.
Whisp was gone. Off e…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Svlys
Svlys looked around blankly. “What’s an AI?” She asked, then, addressing the invisible voice, “Coffee beans aren’t actually beans. Where are you?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Realn? This man is a Realn? Glace looked him up and down. Metamorphian tech.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“Who are you? Actually, I don’t care. You’re probably a psychopath like everyone else here.” One of the women turned her attention off the rock-thingy and looked at Igua.
That seems to be the question of the moment.
“I’m Igua Dyke Cloak, Mainlanish Realn who killed the fallen elf Angere and the person everyone seems to think is so…[Read more]
- Load More
