@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre stared at him a moment.
“Prove it.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen glared at Izre. “There was an incident.” He said, each word sounding forced, “With one of Them. They took my brother, Krylen. I escaped. Mostly.” He grimaced.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen glared at Izre. “There was an incident.” He said, each word sounding forced, “With one of Them. They took my brother, Krylen. I escaped. Mostly.” He grimaced.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen! I suggest you learn about an animal before you decide to hate it! I’ve met horses that would plain out be awfully embarrassed if ya fell off, so much so they take it easy on ya. I’ve met horses who you could walk under and they wouldn’t care. Dumb sometimes, yes. Little brats sometimes, yes. Wild in the field, yes.…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre didn’t know what she had expected to see, but the completely black eye seemed a good indication that he was evil. She tensed, preparing to attack him. Hmm… maybe she should make sure.
“Why is your eye like that?” she demanded.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen sighed. “You’re really going to make me do this?” He reached up and removed the patch, looking at her with both eyes.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
“Of course not!”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen: … there are different kinds?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen frowned and stopped walking. “And you’re not going to believe that I’m just missing an eye?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, but, bud, I wonder what ranch pony ya ride. A wild mustang or a calm Piroutteing Lusitano? One with a double twirl (I think that’s what it’s called) or a kind, brown eye?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
He definitely knew he was on to her. Time to take drastic measures… Well, not super drastic. She wasn’t ready to kill him yet.
“Why are you wearing an eyepatch?” she demanded.
She smiled to herself. She had successfully outmaneuvered him. He was going to be exposed!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Eí més saóni, Tórrena, I meant no offense.” Klethen said, “Or is it for some other reason that you’re angry?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
“It’s Izre!” she snapped, suspiciously. Could he read minds? Did he know she was on to him? “And as for what I am, I’m afraid I can’t say. Some people have called me a gargoyle, or a grotesque. However, the first is inaccurate, and the second is offensive.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen spun around and began walking backwards. “What is your name, Tórrena?” He asked the stone-creature, “And, er, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but what are you?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre, thank you for not murdering my charrie. I appreciate it very much.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre glared at Klethen from behind. Was she the only one who thought we was suspicious. This show of politeness was clearly an attempt to appear inconspicuous. And what was up with the eyepatch? What was he hiding. Izre wouldn’t have been surprised if he was the one who pulled them all here. She contemplated jumping on him from behind and e…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen: No, way, Thíya, I’m not climbing on the back of an animal that’s just as likely to chuck me off its back as it is to let me ride it.
XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen is so sweet! Though, bud, ya gotta work on that hatred for ponies. Ever seen their cute wild eyes?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait. Now I’m thinking about it more, and since everyone knows that the Pythonos take the children away, then he wouldn’t think that his parents threw him away.
Maybe he just sees himself as worthless because of what the Pythonos do to the Paynes? Like you said, he can’t shake the feeling that somehow he deserved what the…[Read more]
- Load More
