@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES. I should add her to an RP with Riker….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
HE’S JUST SO SAAAAAD!!!! He kinda reminds me of my Sef <3333 I LOVE HER *proceeds to rant about my own charrie (sorry lol)*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
THAT IS SO SAD….but I love Riker…<3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcurious
“Trust me, my kind can inflict nasty wounds on each other.”
“I believe it,” he muttered under his breath. Ottoline raised an eyebrow, and flashed him a look that said shut up before you offend someone! Marcurious shrugged.
Ottoline
“How do I know if I’m completely healed?” she asked. “I might feel fine, but I could be hurt still.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow. I really did forget about Marcurious. So I should probably RP him, huh? lol
MarcuriousÂ
Words couldn’t describe the relief he felt when Ottoline opened her eyes. He immediately took her in his arms. “Thank you,” he said to Snake. “You good, sis?” He asked and helped her to a sitting position.
“Yeah,” she said, looking at the armband, then…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww I love that! Lukas is great for Xandro XD
Livia
She wandered around the mall for what seemed like an hour but was really only five minutes. She couldn’t understand why Xandro always had to stick his nose into her business…quite literally this time. In a moment she realized that it would be rude to leave her new friends behind,…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess that works.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe would notice it more, since she’s used to little or no gravity.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh well.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok. White fire. Ok, brain? No orange sparks. NO ORANGE SPARKS.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no, you breached the gravity question! None of our other Celestians have noticed the differences in gravity, and I don’t think their planets are all the same size…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Those are much more orange than what I’m imagining, and I’m not imagining them as sparky… whatever, it doesn’t matter! How about you make them pure white, or bluish or something so that your brain stops doing that?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s literally what the Doctor Strange portals look like.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, idk, whitish yellow is what I was imagining, just like…light colored sparks.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
Vethe was fast, but not that fast, especially when her body was unused to this about of gravity. She weaved through the thick foliage. She could now hear the sounds of someone following her through the trees. She was tiring. She couldn’t keep this up. She dodged behind a tree and drew her sword.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yellow? If they do make any sort of light or anything, it would be white and/or gold.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No… ok, it wouldn’t, I guess.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve been imagining them as a mix between doctor strange portals and Portal portals, except yellow…idk why.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t knowww what they look like :/ my brain UTTERLY REFUSES to stop imagining them like the Doctor Strange portals, BUT THEY’RE NOT!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Eh…that’s debatable. Izre is basically a giant Arcweaving construct…basically the same thing as an Eivir blade, except with a human soul instead of a wisp, and stone instead of metal. So it depends…would it cut through an Eivir sword?
- Load More
