@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have an average of 5 out of 30 math problems correct. I’m not that smart.
I don’t like Krenna at this point.
I guess my rp is not worthless, since that tactic of Glace would still work on Klethen (right? Now I doubt myself) later.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
There’s a lot of rules to remember—you’re not dumb. Krenna especially has a lot of things going on
(Also, I’m not quite sure what was supposed to be happening at the end, but Krenna’s splits can’t affect the physical world, if that’s what was happening. Just one more rule to remember 😊 sorry Krenna is so complicated!)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You could have Vethe just…knock him out again? Or Zahlin shows up to save Nahim.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So the correct wording of above post would be she can go around his sword and armor. Your wording caused honestly, a little bit of hot-headed me to appear. Mainly cuz Mithaln can only be cleaved under the correct conditions. Otherwise, it’s next to impossible.
Also, this is just me, but I would step careful giving a p…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, we have way to many swords XD
Vethe’s sword can phase through different planes of reality, so she could shift it into the spiritual plane and let it pass through Nahim’s sword and armor until it was right through his chest, and then shift it back to the physical plane and wallah! Nahim has a gaping hole in his chest!
I think I nee…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
None of you understand Mithaln! Seriously, people. Mithaln can only be cleaved if the correct conditions are provided. Can’t you understand that?! (Yes, I’m a little upset.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Explain Vethe’s sword again, please. I can’t keep up with your strange swords.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas ignore rp then, sorry, I’m kinda dumb
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m having trouble writing an RP for Vethe, because I’m having a hard time figuring out how to not make her kill Nahim instantly. He doesn’t know that her sword can go through his and his armor, so she’d kill him in mere seconds, despite Nahim likely having more pure skill.
So anyways, I have no idea what to do 🤷♀️ -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna isn’t holding a blade. Her blades are made of super hard crystal growing forward from her forearms.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
The green light from his sword reflected off a blade of metal swinging at him. He blocked it, though he could have just let it hit his breastplate. Great, another duel. And without my helmet too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Never mind, let Sara do it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
GUYS I LITERALLY JUST DISCOVERED HOW YOU GUYS DO THE EMOJIS AAAHHHH HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS 🤦♂️😒🫤
WAIT. YOU CAN DO THE EMOJIS ON KP???? HOW!!?!?!?!?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas spotted Liv a few paces away and felt his heart skip a beat.
You should have seen my reaction…I literally screamed, lol! I had to explain to my little brother why I was freaking out and he rolled his eyes!!!! THE DISRESPECT!! lol
Livia
“Oh, thanks,” Livia took the pizza from him. “You didn’t have to,” she said as they made…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
REALLY??? HOW DO I JOIN????
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Or, I could do Nae, who’s this sweet little girl who can sometimes be really stubborn.
Only if you accept. If not, ignore me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
My precious Riker!!!!! (Yes, I’m being possessive)
Wait, Riker’s alone in Character Castle? Can I have him meet Gloria?! PLZ? She’s super nice, and she has a brother who used to be really nice, but then got banished and he takes on just too much guilt that shouldn’t be his. I think she would relate to him that way, plus…I’m…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I just realized my able rp has too many typos, redoing it…
Glace
Glace snarled, he didn’t like intrusions. With Klethen busy with the rocky thing, he rushed at Krenna, ducking under her sword, grabbing the hilt with one hand. He twisted her wrist, popping one of her wrist bones out of place, forcing her to drop her blade. With his other h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Fynn sighed. “You’re not obligated to come, but if you change your mind, you’re welcome to hang with us.” The words seemed friendly to Chase, but he still didn’t like Fynn’s body language a few moments before.
Chase felt suddenly uncomfortable. He stood, reaching in his pocket and dropping a silver coin on the table by Fynn…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace snarled, he didn’t like intrusions. With Klethen busy with the rocky thing, he rushed at Krenna, duckng under her, grabbing the hilt with one hand. He twisted her wrist, popping one if her wrist bones out of place, forcing her to drop her blade. With his other hand, he scraped his knife blade acres her throat, purposefully leaving…[Read more]
- Load More

AAACK I’M SORRY DON’T KILL ME!!
That’s the material most of your characters’ armor is made of, right? Or am I getting mixed up?
You can ignore this, I just got angry.
Yes, Mithaln is what the Realn make their armor out of. Mithweve is between the plates or as suit under the armor. Mithweve has a small percentage of Mithaln in it, but it’s not enough to keep it from being pierced. Mithweve is still strong, and can withstand some blows, but a sword or knife could go through.