@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Another boy slid into the seat across from him, but Chase kept his face in his hands.
“So, random stranger… You good, dude?”
Chase looked up, his black eyes locking with the boy’s for a few seconds, before looking down again. He set his hands on the table, but rubbed the white scar on the back of his hand. He could try…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“No. And you, you do have fear. Fear of being on the ground, fear of ‘Them’. Who are ‘Them’?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre glared sourly at Klethen, then flung him sideways.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
The two were arguing again. Bored, Klethen brushed the hair out of his face, careful not to smear the glyph inked on his forehead. “Can you two fight later?” He asked, “I am not insane, nor am I afraid or lying. Will you let me go?” He snapped at Izre, suddenly feeling very irritated.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
“Whatever,” snapped Izre. “I do not care! Did you practice that speech?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He let his eyes meet Liv’s for a moment, then dropped his gaze back down to his plate.
Awww, I think Lukas has a crush!
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I FREAKED OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! haha! (i managed to stifle my scream of joy XD)
I’m just waiting for Lukas to work up the courage to ask her….or Fynn (or Xandro!!) to force him into it lol!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have returned, temporarily!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas haha! I knew I could get under her skin via pride!
Glace
“I was trained to destroy armies, born to an unknown purpose. I am the son of one of the most powerful people in the Universe, and immortal water I have drunk*. The life of my blood cannot be extinguished but by one thing, and that thing you hold not in your claws. I am the son of…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre was getting annoyed.
“A what pinning him down!” snarled Izre. “Don’t take me lightly, hooded one. I was created to destroy armies. I am the immortal, indestructible remnant of the Ancient Ages. I will not be disrespected!”
——
Okay, she’s getting a bit irritated now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Farewell! Wherever you fare, till your eyries receive you at the journey’s end!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“Fracture is insane. He’s afraid, but not insane. He also would be a more powerful being to summon us here, yet he let’s a Minor pin him, and almost tear him to shreds.”
The “minor” is Izre.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I have to go. I shall return tomorrow. Goodnight 😉
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I gotta go, bye!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glce realized that if Klethen was the person who called them, he’d be able to parry any attack from Izre.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
“How do you know he’s telling the truth?” Izre demanded of Glace. “And I don’t care if he answers your question–he’s talking nonsense! He’s probably insane!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace glared at Klethen. Then turned away.
“I doubt we even needed to do this whole thing. There was no point in dismembering him, he’s telling the truth.” Glace spun around suddenly, a knife in his hand, and his voice pitched lower. “But he still hasn’t answered my question.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll go, unless RAE wants to make Glace do anything.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Reach for the sky, but you may never reach it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh. I tried to open a page, and it was just loading… and loading… and loooooaaaaaadiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggg…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I went last, so it’s one of your turns to RP.
- Load More
