@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think Lilliana has potential.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If someone coaxed Krogen into a security guard, NO ONE but another Fettian would be getting through.
I think I’ll dump Krogen, he’s great, and he’s hilarious, but I think he’s to Fettian for ya’ll. If you ever meet a true Fettian, your jaw will drop.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It sounds like modern day would be best.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sure. Now that I think about it, I can’t think of very many good options for security if we didn’t do it modern day.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I mean, if I add the metamorph, he can go in either setting. Krogen would do best with high-tech otherwise…this will be a short rp. If I add Whatever-her-name-was then it will be best in western setting. So, I’m kinda waiting for the setting before I offiaciakky enter a charrie.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, maybe to make things harder for our characters, we could also use other characters as security guards. Even if we don’t do specific characters, we could use things from our worlds: I could add a security guard that uses one of my magic systems for instance.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a character who’s pretty tech-smart. If we wanted to make it in modern day, I could add her.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know. I just wasn’t bothering to list those types of characters.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The main differences would be that modern day would have cars, computers, and more high-tech security systems. It depends on what characters we add. If someone has a literal hacker, then obviously there need to be computers.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I HAVE TWELVE CHARRIES IN THIS RP!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Honestly, this is not too important, but I think ’twill be more intense if we put it in modern day.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
This is what I go through for almost every. Single. RP.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, now I have the problem of which charrie! Either I can do a charrie best suited or worst suited…Actually, Glace would do well in a heist…Terry Darr too…the Prince or the Shadow? Maybe Nayhelm? No, he’d not adjust well, I don’t think. Along that line, what about Kwin? Maybe Laughing? Cap? Wait, what am I thinking?! Nayhelm would do no h…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Here’s my character.
Selius Secrivis
Selius is another Eivir, but to keep things from getting repetitive, this is him before his sword was reawakened. So he has it, but it won’t be talking or glowing black. This sword is single edged unlike the others, but is the same style.
Selius has black hair and gray eyes. He wears all black.
Selius is…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Your character has been employed by a mysterious person who wants a team to pull off an incredible heist.
The amount of characters you’re allowed to have will vary depending on the amount of characters already in the RP. You shouldn’t add a new character if you already have more than other people, and there should be a decent gap of time bet…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah, that works better!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
A lot.
Kari
Ottoline
Marcurious
Hugo
Amir and Hedieh (I think Esther-c said to keep them in in case she comes back)
Nahim
Noranay
Ellis
Katilia
Zahlin
Snake
Carrie
Silas
Brian
Katonia
The Cat
Rocky
The giant (can’t remember his name)
Kaine (Min had said to keep him in, but at this point I’m not sure if we are sti…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Does the ghost have to be a version of them, or could it be a version of another person? I think that a lot of my characters would be more scared of a ghost-version of someone else than of themselves.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I agree. I was thinking we should come up with some other obstacles for them, unrelated to their main goal.
- Load More
