@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
BTW. DO NOT ask @rae about dragon pics. I think she has everlasting dragon pictures stored in the depths of her computer and she will send a billion to you.
Can’t… Breathe… LOL!!!! That shall never die!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey Regan! Nice to meet you! I’m Bridget, also known by the name HighScribe (and I apologize for the horribly long tag XD). I’m also homeschooled! I mostly write fantasy, and I’m working on a fantasy universe with my older brother, @jonas. Most important thing to know about me, I love swords. Way too much. WAAAAAYYYYYYYY too much XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kalary
“No clue where we are.” Kalary said, “What’s with the sword? Ordinary swords haven’t been practical in combat for centuries.”
-
Raegan Aubrey started the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
My name is Raegan. I am the oldest of seven children and a lot of my writing inspiration comes from my big family.
I am also a proud homeschooler (😂)I love to write, mostly fantasy and children’s books, while trying a thriller 🥴🤣
I am excited to be part of the kingdom pen community! May the Lord bless all of you!
(Also shoutout to @RAE and @est…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kal’s got a gun.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Krenna
Krenna sat down and put her feet on the table. Whips walked through the table and sat down across from her, while Ops and Loop took the seats next to her. They liked to act normal, even though they had no physical need to sit down on anything. Someone could sit down in those seats and wouldn’t even notice them…although it was unlikely…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
(If they did, Gunslinger would probably just shoot them all. A dark end to this RP.)
This reply was modified 9 seconds ago by Cloaked Mystery.LOL! That line about Nahim and swiss cheese will never die, will it? XD
Hold on, let me change my forum signature…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
Two people suddenly emerged from rooms. Selius eyed them warily, but stayed focused on the metallic humanoid who had just spoken a sentence that was made absolutely no sense to Selius.
“My name is Selius,” Selius said, in answer to the shorter girl’s question. He sheathed his sword. “Do any of you know where we…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 FYI, I’m planning my own plot rn, and as I’ll not be able to give good critism, I shall not give any critism, but it sounds okay.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I decided to try a wide board instead of a tall board…. so here that is…
The character is my beloved Brayden Gretchen (I know and I don’t care, so I’m using that girls name as a surname anyway). Brayden is one of Blaine Gretchen’s eight siblings. (I know you all don’t know who Blaine is yet… I think he’s the only MC in my story that I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
“Gunslinger’s the name, gunslingin’ is the game.” Gunslinger tipped his hat brim with his metal index and thumb finger.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper
So…
*Steeples fingers and sets elbows on table*
I’ve been contemplating joining the Ghost Mansion AU RP, but I’m not sure if I should.
I’m on every active rp already and while I think I could keep up with it, should I really try?
I’m also a little wary of the “ghost” idea. As Jonas especially will…[Read more]-
@jonas I’m not looking for a debate. And last time, I went a little to far. Sorry.
-
You’re good! I won’t start a debate, I’ll just tell you my opinion and you can listen to or ignore it as you like.
I don’t think ghosts are necessarily demonic, although many things associated with them are (such as mediums, black magicians who summon dead spirits.) Ghosts are used in literature a ton, especially in Shakespeare, and I don’t think…[Read more]-
That was a bunch of really random thoughts, but hopefully you get the idea.
-
@jonas Thank you for the thoughts, I appreciate it.
-
-
-
-
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Btw, in that post on Dalton, I meant “falteringly” not “flatteringly.” Curse you autocorrect!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, I’m just going to ignore you.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m gonna get an epic Jonas eyeroll for this one hehehe…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s cuz your a guy. If I think about my sad charries, if I dig deep into their hearts, I can tear up almost instantly. Meanwhile my brother, he only tears up… Come to think of it, last time I saw him tear up, he either had irritated eyes or he got bit by a snake…I’m sure there’s been some other time since he got bit,( he was like, 7…[Read more]
- Load More
