@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
AHHHHHH!!!! It happened to you toooooooooooo😱 we’re doomed!!!! 🤣
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
😅I do that all the time. Laurie from little women. Jehu from Boston Jane. Nate from witch of blackbird pond. Jaron from the false prince series…… the list goes on, and on…………and on 🤣
I really think riker seems like a very likeable person. AHHHHHHH I need to read the whole thingggggggg 😂😆
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
OH NO. WYOH MUTATED MY POST TO POST TWICE. OH NO.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Whoa it sent it twice and like half of it??? Wyoh was here 🤣
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
😱😱😱
those are so cool!!! When I play Minecraft, everything I make is a legit cube and that’s it 😂 those are so awesome! Very impressive 😎 I especially love that cave!
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
😱😱😱
those are so cool!!! When I play Minecraft, everything I make is a legit cube and that’s it 😂 those are so awesome! Very impressive 😎
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello I know you’re busy…but it’s been a while since we RP’d Hottoline…hehe
Ottoline
She sat next to Marcurious and Hugo in the grass around the campfire. It had been a long day. She’d almost died…
Her eyelids were heavy, and she slowly nodded off, welcoming the embrace of sleep.
Marcurious
He smiled to himself as Ottoline fell…[Read more]
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Cole Ulrich
Cole leaned back in his chair, his face expressionless. His eyes scanned the faces of each guest, reading their thoughts and studying their behaviours. Finally, he set his hand on the table, and tapped out a sort of tune on the edge of his plate.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh. And all my characters are introverted. I’m an extreme introvert…I can’t even imagine what it would be like to enjoy social environments….lol. I kind of have social anxiety sometimes…which doesn’t mix well with public school. lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
lol!
girl you’re making me feel single XD@everyone
Idk what character traits I use most. Since in my book, people can have red, green, or blue skin, eyes and hair because of their race, I can basically pick any color I want lol.
But for regular humans, i usually pick blonde hair and blue eyes. Maybe because I have dirty blonde hair and…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kate
Kate stared silently into the fire. The air was chill. She pulled her crimson cloak around her, but that could not block out the cold sense of foreboding she felt. Something was going to happen. Or was she just paranoid? She often found herself jumping at shadows. But very often, those shadows leapt out and tried to kill her. She felt as…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
NahimÂ
Nahim picked up his pacing around the camp edges again, even though Nora said he should try sleeping again. Fennin took Nora with him to find Tren and Carrie. Ellis, Snake and a few others were interrogating the newly-wakened Vethe. The rest either slept or talked quietly. Nahim sighed, wiping the sweat from his forehead.
War was chaos -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tren
Tren looked skeptical, before seeing the blackness of Silas’s arm. His pale blue eyes widened, and he approached, gently taking Sila’s arm.
“That cat bit you? Didn’t it?” Tren didn’t wait for an answer, he pulled the canteen hanging on a strap from his shoulder to his hip over his head. “Hold out your arm.” Slowly, Tren poured…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
HANS…..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ellis
Some of their party was missing. This seemed like a time things would all go wrong again. Bad things seemed to happen in avalanches around here.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Emmy
She slipped into her chair, looking around at the other guests. If only she had her notebook…she frowned at the missing places. Where were the other guests, she wondered. Hmmm…a mystery. A smile graced her lips. She had always loved mysteries. More than the mysteries themselves, she loved to solve them.
And so when no one was looking, s…[Read more]
- Load More
