@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just realized a few people have joined since this happened and may not realize it, but Vethe is not on the villains team. She was brought there by Koshtin, but then she made him mad and he tried to kill her so she ran.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Zash
“Zash,” he snarled. “Are we expecting anyone else? Why wait?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Found Marcel yet?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I get what you’re saying. I have friends, but I don’t really know how to really get to know anyone anymore. I know my charries, and the girls I’ve known for ten years, but most new people have to meet me first. It’s who I’ve almost always been.
Oh that is totally me XD it’s really hard for me to have relationships and idk. I just don’t fit…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @rae @smiley @trailblazer
Emmy
She wandered through the halls, desperately hoping for a clue. She loved mysteries, but solving one was pointless without any direction. Almost ready to give up, her heart skipped a beat when she noticed the back door was ajar. Slipping outside, she noticed that there was a stable, and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait. How could you guys not know each other wrote??? I mean I talk about my writing constantly and my family can’t get me to shut up about it lol
Like seriously that’s all I talk about…
It’s just so weird to me that not everyone talks about writing like I do XD
I don’t think it’s wrong….though I’ve n…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO SWEET!!
Marcurious
The glint of the fire caught Hugo’s face at the perfect angle, reflecting the tears that trickled from his brown eyes.
Marcurious felt for him. “I’ve lost people, too,” he said, touching Hugo’s shoulder. “My friend was lost in a battle against the Pythonos…we were trying to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, I have one writer friend who I talk everything charrie out with. If she wasn’t around, I’d be the loniest in our little teen girl friend group at CC.
I’m the one in the group who’s either the loudest or the quiestest, at times I’m just invisible to them, standing almost next to them, and they think I just appeared there…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
My mind is reversed to its bitter frost,
The past that was present, and that year I felt lost.What am I doing that’s taking me back?
Have I forgotten or wandered off track?For me, it feels like 2021 again.
Why have past sorrows become my close friends?Do you still hear me, singing sad songs?
Never forgetting, I cringe over former w…[Read more] -
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Planning out the boring parts of my book…not fun
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Thanks, I’m glad it’s at least normal…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
BTW, when the villains attack, Rigere is going to target Nahim. Rigere was once a mother, who list her only child and then was persuaded to become Dark to hide the grief. Nahim’s song pulled from the deepest reaches of his heart…including the deep longing to have his mother back from the dead. The longing child. Rigere heard that note, and she…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, Rigere and Angere are the ones who attacked the Queen Silvae.
Rigere is the elven sister, blue eyes silver hair.
Angere is the elven brother, orange eyes, black hair.
Both use Black magic, Angere uses fire, Rigere uses ice mainly, but can use liquid and vapor water (except fresh liquid water with no salt or chemicals and such,…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 Don’t be surprised if this gets deleted later…
IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU ARE NOT FREEDOM OR SARA, LOOK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!So… You said if I needed to talk to someone, that you were open… You know how Chase hides in his hood all the time? I…I kinda figuratively do that. I cringe and turn away…[Read more]
-
@rae
*gives hug and fuzzy blanket and hot cocoa*
I’m sorry you’re going through this. I do understand though. I go through periods where I just turn away from God because I don’t understand why He would put me through this. And I know it’s hard, but God has a plan for all this. Don’t believe the lies that the devil’s whispering in your ear that…[Read more]
-
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think it’s up to you. I don’t think there’s any sort of moral imperative here. I personally would rather keep my writing mostly private. (It feels different to share my writing with other writers.) For me, I prefer the idea of getting to present my family with something complete, or at least a nearly complete draft.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jpnas
Okay, I might add her, no promises.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, but I’ve started multiple short stories, finished one, have 100+ charries, finished an entire first draft, and have rewritten the revision draft like…idk…ten times? Maybe? I’ve been writing kinda seriously for a year and a half, yet my parents just…haven’t read anything.
To be fair, I read to them the dr…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that would work. I think the idea is basically that the character has something that scares them.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
This is true. I haven’t seen any of her actual writing either, and she hasn’t seen any of mine, due to me not having anything at all complete. Except that short story I posted a while back.
- Load More

Random poem I thought up just now.
Kinda how I’ve been feeling recently.
@grcr
I love that! I’m not really good at writing poetry XD
And yeah, I can totally relate to this.
Thanks!! 😅 Thats totally ok! my good ones are far and few… (and sometimes they actually start out as random songs… XD XD)
🙃 yeah… like, I’m good, but something in me is just… 😅
@grcr
“Never forgetting, I cringe over former wrongs.” especially this line…that’s totally me