@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Great! We have…6, 7 people? We need at least 13.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m pretty much good anytime…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk. I’m good whenever.
ANYONE ELSE WANT TO JOIN OUR RANKS??
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So… when are we going to do this? Will Christmas break make this easier or harder? Should we wait till after, or do it next week?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @everyone
Here I am!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr
Rally!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
LET’S DO THIS.
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas
#BreakTheRecord -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Dlek
The others ignored him as they planned. They seemed to think of him as a generic soldier, although his sword, plus his mass shifting powers said otherwise. That was fine with him. Staying low was the best way to survive. He skulked in the back of the group.
After what had happened in the previous fight, Dlek knew he was seriously…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Zash
“I don’t take orders from you,” sneered Zash. “We were brought here to kill them, plain and simple. I have my own target and I’ll kill anyone in the way. I’ll get to the prince after I kill the rest!”
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
He wasn’t human—no, he was far from it. He stood three foot tall, with transparent blue skin and metallic eyes. A speaker on his back was his only way of communicating with humanity, yet his words were never pleasant or honeyed. He wore no clothes, and there was no need to hide his plain rectangular figure. He had no nose, and his mouth was onl…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I am in SUCH a For King and Country mood today…their remix of O Come, O Come Emmanuel is just AMAZING. And their Drummer Boy Christmas album in general…I LOVE IT!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I might be less active over the next couple days. FYI
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And…😂…the entire time I was thinking that if Alpha was Riker, he would just flatten Erich with his fist, shout “Death to Hitler!” At the top of his lungs, then fight every loyal SS officer before probably dying. For some reason that was funny, maybe cuz my charries are so rebellious (like me🙄) that they wouldn’t really be alive without t…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savanah_grace2009
😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know it probably has to happen….but it’s going to like destroy poor Hugo…(I mean at least Vikki can comfort him…still it’s sad though)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yep, Jonas is right! (Is it okay to call you by your tag name?)
Yep! I just gave myself a cool display name because I saw that everyone else had one, but I have no problem with people using my actual tag.
- Load More
