@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I can’t do Sunday mornings, but almost every night from about 8 to 9:30 mountain time I’m on, and almost every morning from 6:30 to 7 mountain time as well.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Must be nice not to have to deal with Daylight Savings.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I’ll just throw out a random time. What about 4:00 CST on Friday?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah I’m in mountain time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No prob! I never can think of tags when I need them either! 😂😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge @livingwoodchronicles @loopylin
Can you join us too?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinegirl
Will you join us?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fine by me.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think we leave at 6:30ish. I was thinking Friday might be a good day?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
They’re going to attack, but right now they’re still talking. We’re waiting for @calyhuge to continue their conversation. It probably won’t be too much longer.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I can be on almost anytime during the day. Not 3:00-4:00 p.m. Tuesdays. Not 4:45-7:30ish p.m. Thursdays. @jonas when is Monday karate class again?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think most people on here are either in EST or CST.
@savannah_grace2009 are you in mountain time?
CST is probably the easiest to go by, since it’s in the middle.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m CST.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What’s everyone’s time zones?
I’m EST, but usually can deal with doing CST
Also, this week I’m very free since I sprained my ankle yesterday so…no work, no swim, no ride…I’m gonna cry 😭😭 WHY DO I HAVE TO LOVE WHAT I DO?!! Oh, who’s tried doing their damper pedal with the left foot? It’s harder than you might think.
Anyways, back on…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The meme! More perfect than you think XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Whatever.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m pretty sure we have at least 7 actually.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@hanako you should join us too!!
- Load More
