@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay yes, it did happen, but then it unhappened, so it doesn’t count! When you joined, you immediately jumped into a lot of things. I’ve been gradually getting more active. I’m like a freight train that starts out slow, gains momentum and becomes unstoppable! Mwa ha ha ha ha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
(I passed you once but then you passed me again lol) (at least I think that happened at one time…idk) -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s so short I must not have seen that I already typed it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Messed up your tag.
Thanks! (Yeah, @rae somehow passed me! But no one else ever has!)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
You tagged RAE twice…
I think that’s a really cool idea. I also like stuff like that. I don’t know any stories off the top of my head like that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
The basic idea is this: Long ago, the Dark Lord arose. He was defeated, but the hero that defeated him became a new Dark Lord. This repeats again and again.
Might sound kind of basic, and I’m guessing that some variation of this twist has been done before, but I think there are some cool things I could do with this.
I got this idea from lotr.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I honestly like the second version better…but that’s just my opinion XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, that’s backwards. 5 EST, 4 CST, 3MST, and 2 PST.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It would be 3 EST, 4 CST, 5 MST, and 6 PST.
No, we’re an hour behind you guys. So it would be 3 MST. (I just looked it up lol) I think you have it backwards or something.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, ok lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It would be 3 EST, 4 CST, 5 MST, and 6 PST.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That should work for me…if I did my math right. Central is an hour ahead of Mountain time, right?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I think he just got mixed up. I posted that before I saw your post due to the KP lag.
In short, madness and confusion reigns.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
so that would be 3:00 mountain time, right??
I’m not sure what Jonas meant…we change our clocks twice a year…is that not Daylight Savings? I’m confuzzled XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m good with then.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
Oh, I thought they didn’t.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lag
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Mountain Time doesn’t do Daylight Savings? I thought that was only AZ.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, huh? We have daylight savings….I’m confuzzled
- Load More
