@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s fine, just our other charries ignored her and it works!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s the perfect opportunity to introduce their employer! Gimme a sec
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
Gunslinger stared at the Wondian, his eye like glowing orbs creating a piercing gaze.
“Wondian isn’t a place, it’s a people. Get that straight.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
“Wondian?” repeated Selius. “I’ve never heard of such a place.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It lagged, so I didn’t see your post, but I edited in a reply.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, Selius might be called that for a while!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
“The Wondian has a point.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
“Why are we here at all?” retorted Selius. “I’m not ruling out the unpleasant possibilities.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
“I don’t even know why we’re here, but I sure hope we aren’t here to fight each other.”
“I do to, You look like very little competition.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kalary
“Why in Celestiar would we be here to fight each other?” Kalary asked.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not counting names.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I though he was Gunslinger.
Eep! I’m sorry! I said Skullcrusher didn’t I? That’s another metamorph, yes this one is Gunslinger, sorry!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
When you think about it, ruthless is a strange word. All the other -less words I can think of are attached to another real word, but ruth isn’t a word as far as I know.
Ruth is a Name! that counts!!!!!! I feel insulted. My name not a word!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I though he was Gunslinger.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No problem!
Selius
“I don’t even know why we’re here,” Selius said. “But I sure hope we aren’t here to fight each other.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Just a rundown, my charrie is Skullcrusher who is a metamorph (pic on pg @ of this RP, and description at end of pg 1 I think)
AND IF YOU TRY TO HURT HIM, HE WILL TURN YOUR CHARRIE INTO SWISS CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be forewarned.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
When you think about it, ruthless is a strange word. All the other -less words I can think of are attached to another real word, but ruth isn’t a word as far as I know.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I could… but Whaley’s character just showed up so I’ll give it a bit.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lol
- Load More
