@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that if you were in side, time would be normal speed for you, and everything outside would just go really fast, so you would die just as quickly.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
THAT I’ve never been exactly told, but every time C has used Time bubbles, they seem to expand with the thing they are around before popping after a couple hours (by time outside the bubble)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think @whalekeeper was thinking that all the characters were in the bubble as well.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
How big is the bubble? Because as soon as the explosion reaches the edge, it will return to normal speed.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No, imagine something moving so slow that even if it is powerful and quick, you can walk past it before it reaches you. That’s the slow I mean. I’m not making this up either, blame C for his ridiculousness (I just refuse to edit it out)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The bomb is in the bubble, so everyone outside as extra time to react.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It will explode immeadately, but in a Time bubble, things move vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
But how much is the bomb slowed? It will still explode eventually.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I am unnaturally giddy rn
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Usually they only last a couple hours (Source: Skullcrusher played by C)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I meant Gunslinger…I have Skullcrusher on my mind. If I say Thunderclap or Juggernut to, I mean Gunslinger.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
How long will that last?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
he put it in a Time bubble
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You mean Gunslinger?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re supposed to be thinking “This can’t get worse.” BUT IT CAN!!!!!!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!
Oh, did I mention, Skullcrusher can create a time buble if need be and has powerful shields?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
As calm as a man drinking coffe, Gunslinger blasted the bomb, and the guards. He smiled.
“That’s how I like it.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll replace the bazookas with bombs. The bomb is made up, so it can be as powerful as we need.
Selius
As Gunslinger stepped into the room, a round thing rolled across the floor and came to a halt.
“I’m impressed!” said the voice, “you already broke the training course! You might want to get out of the way now!”“Take cover!” shouted Selius.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*rubs hands together, excited to do Gunslinger and the Metamorphian kind as much justice as C does*
He does weigh a good amount…
- Load More
