@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m so confused. I left for, like, 30 minutes to play with leftover gingerbread house frosting like a little kid, and I come back and you’re talking about- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
All Rabbits are caterpillars
All dry erase boards are rabbits
Therefore, all dry erase boards are caterpillars
That is completely valid
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s valid. You can’t find it faulty of validity.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
can he do bubbles that speed things up too? Oh wait and one more: can he do bubbles inside other bubbles? (Sorry for all the questions, I just like time bubbles.)
Yes, he can theoretically, though i don’t know if he has that on him rn. I’ve never thought about time bubbles inside of time bubbles, but i guess yes. I don’t see why not
Oh…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I find your second premise faulty.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
MÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â P
All time bubbles are tech
SÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â M
All cool stuff are time bubbles
SÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â P
Therefore, cool stuff is tech
Check it by the seven rules of syllogism validity and fin that VALID!!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never taken a logic class, so I don’t know how to lay it out right, but there’s my thought process.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If the two parts of an object are moving at different speeds, they’re going to rip apart or squish together. Imagine you run into this bubble. As soon as part of you enters, it slows down, only to be rammed by the next part. You would basically be flattened. If you are inside and try to run out, as soon as part of you leaves, it speeds up a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, all fettians are technically his (except Silkana, I CLAIM HER!!!!!!)
Syllogisms have EVERYTHING to do with this!
@jonas Make me a syllogism abotu your last posts about time bubbles! I want to see your premises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, I should say Cgecko since that’s the internet username he chose for himself
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
C is the internet name I use for my big brother
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I guess…Wait What! How does a stick relate to that?! You’ve got one premise, and a conclusion, but every logical syllogism has to have two premises!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so that would mean if you try to go in, you would get squished to death, and if you tried to leave, you would get ripped apart.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
most likly ripped off. I’ll have to ask C
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
As the bits of bomb inside the bubble broke apart a centimeter a minute, Gunslinger turned around, flipping a switch on his gun and shooting over several heads to blast a hole in the opposite wall.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
This is pretty technical, but what happens to an object part way inside? Say you jab a stick in and move it to the side. The part inside moves slower, so does it get ripped off? Or if something is touching it, does all of it get slowed, even if part of it is outside?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger will blast another hole, no prob!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so the characters have to make sure they don’t get caught in the bubble. Well, if the bubble is going to be there for several hours, they can’t get past it can they?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
you are correct
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @Whaley
I think @whalekeeper was thinking that all the characters were in the bubble as well.
Oh, INSIDE the bubble, everything seems like it’s normal speed, and everything else is extra fast…like extra extra extra extra extra extra et cetera fast
- Load More
