@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Valid.
Okay, the Reae Dragon and a friend
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Why did some of the tags not work?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Girlllll I love your writing so much!! (it almost always makes me tear up but I love it!!!!!)
Does it seem boring?
NOOOO! Definitely not! I was so into it, and I could see everything in my mind!How is the pace?
Can you already begin to see the MC’s struggles/arcs?
A little, I can tell that Riker struggles with guilt and L…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m just gonna do this:
@rae @highscribeofaetherium@grcr @beth-torres @whalekeeper@esther-c @hybridlore@savannah_grace2009 @acancello@loopylin @princesachronicle22@thearcaneaxiom We’re almost to 13, come and help us if you can!!! (I am aware a lot of you are already on, but I just copied it.)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
hey yeah… maybe we should tag some people….
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If we can just hold on until 4:00 without losing anyone, I think we’ll make it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just typed in “green fantasy stone” into my search engine.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hanako will get on in a few seconds (or minutes)…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no, back down to 10!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
True…But lotr wouldn’t be so fun if Sauron wasn’t so powerful, nor Star Wars if the Empire wasn’t so vast and terrible… IDK
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Two more people! Just two more! Come on, we’ve got this! (It’s not even 4:00 yet.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
C’mon everyone! we can do this!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I wonder if it will count if we just tie it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We’re at 11 again!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I ean, if Nahim could shake of Rigere and Angere, he could slay a dragon since he was taught by an expert his entire childhood about them. He’s fought with the, he can fight against them too.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae no, not at the moment.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tysm for your help and encouragement!! Every single time someone tells me something they loved about my story it makes me smile 🙂
At the end. I don’t think pregnancy is enough to make somebody have that many issues unless she was also sick, and the buildup made me think her sickness was going to tie into the greater story i…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wyoh is becoming famous for eating posts and notifs! XD
- Load More
