@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“I-I’m not sure h-how t-to dance,” Sef whispered. Chase restrained himself from the natural instinct to tense up and pull away as someone touched him, or to try to hide his scars. He knew girls didn’t like scars.
“I-It’ss… That’s, that’s okay. I-I have never…danced before either.” Goose bumps formed on his s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
She flinched as he touched her. She didn’t like to be touched. But his touch was gentle, soft, comforting, almost. She caught sight of his scarred hands and felt a pang of…what was it? Sympathy? She knew what it felt like to have maps of pain carved into your skin to be remembered for eternity.
“I-I’m not sure h-how t-to dance,” she…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase
Chase saw a trembling girl led by a woman come his way, he shrank back against the wall. He wanted no more visitors.
“Since you have not found partners, I will assign you to practice dancing together.” The woman said as she smiled and left Chase and the other girl alone.
“I-I’m S-Sef,” the girl whispered, hugging…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Eh, we’re down to 11.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ellis is experienced in killing dragons. He could seriously beat a normal one on his own (at least a normal one from his world.) With the villains thrown into the mix, though…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
SEVEN MILLENIA!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We dropped to 12, so I’d say we’re done. The record will stay at 13 for…who knows how long.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy we broke the record!!
Well, we broke the record for the first time in 6 years.
When you put it that way…that makes it sound so much cooler XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s 4:00. Looks like 13 is all we got. Well, we broke the record for the first time in 6 years.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Well… ehh… hanako is off….
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
13 is an unlucky number. Might not be a good idea to leave it at that… 🤔
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww…Lukas has a crush! <333 (so does Liv…lol)
Livia
“Are you sure? You can tell me anything,” Liv smiled back.
(Sorry I didn’t know what else to have her say, lol)
Sef
She didn’t know where she was. All she knew was that she wanted to leave.
All around her people were dancing in pairs.
“Excuse me, miss,” a woman…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no… lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We’re still at 13. If everyone hangs around until 4:00 (CST) maybe we’ll get a few more.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009
Today I discovered how fun it is to collect…TIGER PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

VICTORY ROLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Maybe it’s on Greenwich time.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Are you referring to the fact that it says it was 9:25?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AAAHHHHH!!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆
- Load More
