@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh this is great! I still like this scene…
Nahim walked on. Suddenly his boots hit something solid and metal with a clank. Nahim walked about. (Ruee, what kinda of a sentence is that?!) It appeared to be a circular metal something. *Nahim discovers it’s a base, gets inside, blah blah blah* “Hello, Hello!” (Oh, did I mention I had no idea what…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
oh my gosh….lol I was reading it and I was like, oh it’s really good! and then I read this sentence:
I can’t tell you what Nahim’s face looked like because he never showed it to anyone.
And then I laughed.
sorry if that sounds mean…..
And now for the worst thing I have ever written:
“It worked!” Jorryn cries.…
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I shall keep the spelling for effect…
Chapter 1 Nahim and Mandin
Nahim sat cofortably near Mandin liking out over the lake Gaylax. He was young, only being 19 years in age, Mandin was 5 years older and had more expierance but they still got along together well. I can’t tell you what Nahim’s face looked like because he never showed it to anyone.…
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else
Ready for some pieces of writing from when I had absolutely no idea what I was doing?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello @jonas @highscribeofatherium @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom @freedomwriter76 @smiley @rae @trailblazer @anyone-else
okay so on this topic we can laugh at the dumbest and cringiest things we’ve written. I have a lot of…interesting…things I wrote last year……*retches over the side of the bed because of how horrible it is*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I think Chase’s stutter may return…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
idk….two teeth on the bottom in the back. (not wisdom teeth)
I have teeth that are baby teeth, but there aren’t any adult teeth to replace them, so I was just gonna have baby teeth forever. But the dentist thought they were just gonna break apart someday so he pulled them….
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I decided on who the literature teacher can be, but I won’t introduce them yet since there aren’t any classes right now. It’s a character I’ve used in another RP, and the image I have in my head of them teaching a class is cracking me up.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no!! That sounds horrible!!!
4 hours later and I can actually feel my face and talk and eat food!!! YAY!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
okay! 🙂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I would assume it goes without saying, but I will also be out of town till Sunday night.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey… if anyone has tagged me to read something, I will read whatever it is… it just may not be immediately… so yeah, sorry if I don’t reply for a short while…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a headache thanks to my little brother, ask me another day, but rn…all I can think about is dragons and the philological warfare of sirens…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*cackles*
NO!! Bwahahahahahahahaaaa!! -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm… Is there a way for us to like decrease your number of posts?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
YESS! AND THEN I SHALL LEAD A GREAT ARMY, AND ONE MY ONE, ALL WILL FALL BEFORE ME-
*cough cough* did I say all that out loud? 👀
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
YOU ARE
THEA CHOSEN ONE!! -
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, look! You’ve passed 2,000 posts!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What about literature? That might be one I could find someone for.
- Load More
