@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve been pronouncing your last name wrong (I’ve treated the /G/ as /G/ instead of /J/), but I think I’ve pronounced your first name right. YAY!
People mess up my last name a lot. Either they see it in writing and pronounce it wrong or they know how to pronounce it but can’t spell it. I have a friend who I’ve known since I was…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
wow! That’s so cool! Is it lines, Xs dots? Like what makes cross hatch “cross hatch” If that makes sense?
It’s straight lines that often cross each other at different angles. The more lines, the darker the shadow.
Here’s a picture of some balls drawn in a couple cross-hatch styles compared to other drawing techniques (I didn’…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
How cold is it where you are? In Wisconsin it’s currently 8 degrees (Fahrenheit) with -10 windchill. And it’s several degrees warmer than it was yesterday.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Those are great! And the one of the little kid is incredible. Great job with all of them.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @ellette-giselle
thanks
@ellette
How do you even do that!? I’ve never heard of that style!!!
I first heard about it from a How to draw book who used the technique combined with others to create textures in a drawing. Then another How to Draw book used something similar to create a cat head with pen. For…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait wait wait waittttt…Was I not the first one to come up with that nickname???
*coughs*
You were!!!!
And I loved it so much that I decided to use it XDXDXD
…
It made me laugh when you said it and so I decided that this scene was the perfect one to use it in…lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
So, I drew Dante in a cartoon style because I was bored, and we had some issues so to make up for how bad that one came out, I tried to draw him in realistic…

This one was a huge challenge because I’ve never drawn a realistic cyclops.
How did I do?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
he’s just so cute
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Not gonna lie, I’m excited to share this drawing I did of a little kid

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
oh dear, my pencil lines look terrible blown up so big
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Second, this is a cat eye in his style (kind of, it didn’t come out well)

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge SCANNER IS WORKING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
first, this is a rose in Baron’s art style (cross-hatch)
This was my second time ever doing cross-hatch in my life (I tried doing a cat years ago) and for second time it’s okay. I definitely need to work on it though.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry, i tagged you above but forgot the /p/ *facepalm*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@looylin @whalekeeper
YOU TWO SWITCHED NAMES AHHHHHH!!!! I kinda like it, it’s funny. lol
( @raxforge Can we? plz *puppy eyes*)
@loopy or whaley…ugh! @whoever posted this:
Reading your magic system was really interesting! I love it. I didn’t realize Chase and Baron were from the same world
Thank you
And yes, they are both from the same u…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yw.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What have you done.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait, did you just rename yourself to Whalekeeper?
We’ve got an identity thief on the loose people!
- Load More
