@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofatherium @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Ok, so I think I’ve caught up with everything now. XD
(I’m most active during the afternoons, so I think I miss it when y’all are most active. (: )
Oh boy, Hedieh’s at the forge. 🫢 That could be dangerous.
And for swords/weapons and such, in Amir’s actually story, he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Current wip word count is just over 20k! I’m a lot more organized this time, and I’m confident it won’t just turn into another do over 🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol I love that Calligrapho is mistaking Dante’s impulsiveness for intelligence hehe
Dante
Shopping? That’s what this was all about? He truly didn’t understand why anyone bothered going to school if this was what it was like.
“By the way, however did you know that fire unstuck pixie glue? And how did you not get burned?…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
also, I have to get off now, so see you all tomorrow or whenever else I get on.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh, the crystal sword idea’s kinda cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You know, I should really draw him and a few other characters in a scene or something….that might be fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium ok yeah that’s too funny. oh, and it’s cool how you guys are siblings!
Since he has quite a few guns on him, he’d probably at least teach them how to use them in the event he gets hurt and one of them picks up his weapons.
And he probably would know how to use spears, swords, etc, if only because he’s tried to be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas I assume you two know each other lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas Yes, he has human-like weapons, and advanced ones at that. Pistols, shotguns, grenades, the like. He can also freeze his enemies with icebreath or whip them with the six sharp spikes on the end of his tail. Or punch them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae thanks! I’ve modified him a lot from where he came from. He started as an insane guy who made an enchanted statue of himself to murder anyone who went near his treasures, and centuries later my usual MCs, his descendants, stumbled across his cave quite by accident and nearly got killed. Now, the same story’s been kept, but he now created the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Dante
“How do you know I’m not enrolled here?”
Calligrapho raised an eyebrow. “No offense, but you don’t exactly look like a student.”
Dante looked down at himself. His clothes were dirty, his feet were bare, and his shoulder was scratched up and slightly bloody from the night before.
He chuckled. “Fair enough. Yeah, I’ll stay wit…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@eveyone who’s interested
Here’s a poem I had the Bing AI write for me about Snake’s battle. I’m planning to use it in my actual fanfics for a time when he’s long dead and legends have immortalized him, since he comes from a prequel to the actual series.
In the frozen mountains of Krownest There was a war that shook the stars Two mighty kings…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium i know right, he’s still a bit cocky even after the events of his story have taught him a few lessons
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @rae @mineralizedwritings
Snake
“I doubted you would ever fight. I wondered why you were chosen. Now I understand. And to all of you, I will also use my magic to the point of it killing me to protect you. I am loyal to those loyal to me, and you are good and loyal. If Black S…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae Thanks! I haven’t gotten into his story a lot, but when we first meet him, he’s a bit self-absorbed and cares more about warring with his brothers and using his excellent sneaking skills to work as a mercenary and steal a few treasures for himself than ruling the Icewraiths. The tribe comes to him as sort of a last resort when they’re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I am!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@calyhuge lol
@loopylin ik, I would continue on the character castle but the predominant people I was roleplaying with was @godlyfantasy12 and @freedomwriter76 and one of them isn’t here right now….so…..lol
@whalekeeper ikr?? Rex is so cool, semi-villainous status or not.
I don’t know if Freedom or Miley have seen it. I do remember someone…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @rae @whoever I missed cause i feel like i’m missing somebody
Snake
A fellow prince. And one also with magic, at that.
“I’ll do it.” Snake lashed his tail. “And…..if any of you would to know….”
He opened one hand, letting a few loose objects on the floor swirl toward…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 nice aesthetics!
- Load More

Oh, good for you!!!!!! I had 23K on mine…but then I decided to rework the plot and change some things…sooo…now I only have 16K 🙁 but just give me a week and I should have it back to 20K, lol
Thanks!
Nice! Yeah… I get it. My first draft was like 48k I think but it just wasn’t going anywhere and I didn’t plan well so I ended up scraping the whole thing 🙁
I know the feeling, I’ve done that so many times! And then one of my friends read my first draft and said it was like a published novel…and I was like….um….no….
XD sometimes a short body of work could seem published… while the bigger picture is a total mess 😳
@freedomwriter76
Thank you!! 😁😁