@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom you can debate an AI?
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!! She’s really fun to write. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, but I’m doing better now. Haha, ikr? XD The Captain America movies are amazing🤩
That’s good! 😊
Yesss! One time when I was babysitting, the little boy I was watching was taking a nap, so his parents had let me use their tv. I was watching the first Captain America movie and the captions were on and I didn’t know how to turn…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I forget too. XD We can just pretend Ami and Clint have met up with Bucky and Riya already, if you guys are ok with that.
(btw, Fynn and Lukas are friends, not brothers. 😉 Sorry I didn’t explain that earlier. 😅)
Fynn
“Thanks. I-I’m from Shyton.” Chase paused for a moment. “You?”
“Huh, never heard of Shyt…[Read more]
-
Euodia and
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
Euodia replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Speaking of playing Gollum well, who thinks they can do a really good Gollum voice?
I cannot do a good Gollum voice but I have some friends that are pretty good at it.
Speaking of the Gollum voice, did anyone know Andy Serkis had to drink a special drink to avoid ruining his voice or something? They called it ‘Gollum j…
-
Euodia replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love it so far! The prose is beautiful, and the story is so good!
Yay! I’m glad!
Oh yeah ofc. I saw the post and I was like, “Welp, Euodia will probably want to hear all about this.” 😂
Haha, you know me very well. 😂
I think Andy should have gotten an award for how well he played Gollum.
AGREED!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone else
Working on my fantasy wip a little:)
The shopkeepers glare rests heavily on Flax.
His wings twitch, held low underneath his cloak.
“Erm—Jamie, what about this one?” He points to a bow hanging on the wall to divert the shopkeepers attention.
“Hmm.”
Flax watches as Jamie methodically turns it…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@calyhuge @whalekeeper (I’m assuming Hugo sees Dante right before he disappears or something)
This is a really bad rp, but I just wanted to finish it.
Dante
Dante blinked.
This place was much bigger than he had expected. The ceiling was high and the hall wide and lined with a red carpet. Stores that looked more like portals to other worlds l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
She’s awesome y’all
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yeah, and a side character

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ve probably shared these moodboards elsewhere, but I wanted to post them here just because. 😛 These are my MCs from my NaNo WIP, with a stand-in title of Project Desert.

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohhh, ok. 😂 that’s awesome.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol it’s a quote from one of my favorite shows called Over the Garden Wall.
I’ve just been using my signature space to put things that make me laugh, even if no one else understands it. XD -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I really like it!!
I don’t have any critiques right now because my writer brain is a little dead from working on my NaNo project. XD But I’ll try to come back to it later and look over it a little more closely. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sooo… I kind of want to ask about your signature… but I’m also kinda scared to…. 👀
- Load More
