@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! I really like drawing clothes, and most of the charries wear my clothes fantasies lol… I want Tauren’s outfit too XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
You’re welcome! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Pictures are Broken in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeahhh, that happens somewhat often. It usually fixes itself within a few days (I think). There was only one time I can remember when it actually lasted for a few weeks.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
or we could kill Fynnor Fynn could go on a trip or something🤣
I don’t know why I find that so funny. That’s like, not healthy. 😂
I don’t approve of him getting killed, but I also don’t mind a little drama between my charries. Fynn could have to leave or something before the dance, then comes back and finds out that Callist…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I wish I could help but I don’t normally name my chapters (I struggle enough with naming my projects. XD). But I think Rae had some good suggestions. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas I have it ready! I’ve just been busy so haven’t been able to rp or anything
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Also here’s a version without the yellow oval in the background. Idk if it looks better.

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
They make me so happy
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@ava-blue @savannah_grace2009 Wasn’t sure how to post pics of feathered mushrooms in that other thread, so I shall show you here. :]

✨✨✨ -
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey! It’s working now!! @acancello ^^^
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, @everyone, I’m not taking requests anymore cuz clearly I’m not doing a very good job of keeping up. I’ll still finish the requests people have already given, though!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I finally did your charrie but pictures aren’t working again! :c
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
smiley (I think Dante’s yours I lost track) @whoeverDantebelongsto
Not sure if I should be offended… XD
I’ll try to rp as Dante sometime today or this week, but I am currently busy hosting family at my house so it might be a while yet. Sorry. Holiday craziness.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Aw that drawing is so sad but so sweet 😢 Poor Nat
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love them so much! You draw clothes so well <3 I kinda wish I had Tauren’s outfit hehe
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh really? Cool! Herald-spotting is definitely pretty fun. Especially since their names vary so much with time, nation, and language. It keeps you guessing!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“Y-you would look g-good in navy b-blue,” Chase commented to Fynn as they entered the store.
Fynn titled his head and nodded. “Yeah, you’re right. I could see that.” He turned to Lukas. “What do you think?”
“I no nothing about style except for the fact that you don’t have it,” Lukas replied, holding up his hands in surrender.
Fynn…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh really?? Most excellent
👀👀👀
I’m going to assume that doesn’t account the one about their wedding though 😂
- Load More
