@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, plotting is fun! XD
Yep! I’ve probably watched a reaction vid to alsmost every episode, but I haven’t watched the actual show in order. Anyways, I’m reading the cmoics from right after Zuko becomes firelord, it’s kinda funny to see the gaang still messing with him while he’s all dressed fancy like a king 😂
It’s a lot about Zuko…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m so happy for you girl! Btw, how is writing progress coming along? Not to pressure you, you’ve got time.
Also, you like avatar right? I’ve been reading the comics a little!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Tech
He awoke on a hard floor.
Certainly not the one in the Imperial facility.
Not in the Marauder or on the island either.
Where was this?
He stood up, bionic parts whirring softly as his digital eyes tried to scan the area for him.
Planet unknown, the words read, tiny in the corner of his vision. Size: average, as evidenced b…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everybody here
Here’s a video I found which I think explains all of us in musical form….. Leroy Anderson’s piece “Typewriter”, literally written for a typewriter.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tech
“Well, I’m from Aletheia. Provide of Gristiad in the District of Daemarrel to be exact. But… I haven’t really had to permanent place to live for a while. At least a real home.” Ev explained.
So they were alike in that regard.
“Does the habitable world extend to one planet only?” Tech asked. Ev nodded.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl thanks!
I found the cave by accident. Funny enough, I was playing in that world yesterday and got lost while looking for cows🤣🤣 Now I’ll have to find my trail again, and bring my compass with me next time lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae ok makes sense!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge I love the modified Charles Dickens….I watched a movie rendition of A Christmas Carol a little while ago, and a few years ago saw a play about it that my friend was in.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Would Tren know what snakes are? Or is it just he can’t remember that it’s the name of the character?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae lol I actually do have a charrie named Snap
He and Snake are separated by at least 550 years of time though.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Yeah, me too.” Liv sighed. “But we can try, right?”
Lukas took a deep breath. “Yeah… You know what, it’ll be great.” He flashed a confident smile. “And if it’s not, then we’ll have to make ourselves enjoy it. Make it fun. Deal?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Callista
“Callie, I don’t want to hurt you.” Chase’s voice was but a whisper. His gaze dropped to the floor again.“I guess I’m no different than my father.”
Callista didn’t know what to do, or say, or even think at this point. The mercy overflowing in her heart spilled out in the form of silent, silver tears. She met his eyes and didn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chaseeee 😭
I’d RP now, but I can’t. I’ll try to get it done later.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know I’m not a part of this conversatiopn but I’m butting in lol
I actually really love contemporary, I just haven’t found a lot of really good contemporary to read. Never feel like you have to write dystopian ect, I think most people who write dystopian do it because their in a confusing time of their life and need to barf it into…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD yeah that conversation was fun. And don’t forget that light, freedom, and I think smiley all had pfp’s to support there cause, and had either supportive or not supportive phrases about beards in their forum signatures XD it was a debate
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Might disappear for the weekend. Idk we’ll see.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, awesome. I don’t have time to RP that rn, but you can first if you want. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Um… what happened to our group? Cuz if we aren’t doing anything with them, I think I’m going to bring that charrie to the dance practice… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Okay, maybe this was a bad idea,” Liv said, walking up to Lukas. “I’m terrified.”
Lukas let out a nervous laugh. “You’re not the only one.” His eyes darted around the room, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone, especially Liv. “Fynn told me to relax, but I don’t think I’m succeeding.” He gave her a lopsided smi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I do actually have characters who love dancing, but, for some reason, none of them are in this rp
- Load More
