@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Cool! I’ll do it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw, I love that!
I don’t think I ever get a notif when people tag me in this forum, maybe using the chat chat is better XD I found it by cioncidence
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas I won’t be able to RP for a few days, but what if the forest dragon shows up?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t have time for an RP until Wednesday or Thursday though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge hehe several thousand pounds of freezing scale and muscle coming through!
seriously though I added him because I thought we’d be fighting mostly dragons, where he’d be equally matched. But since the human enemies appeared, he’s become among the more powerful characters in the rp…..
sorry for basically relegating him to a Larry S…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I might be busy on Friday but I’ll try
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t have enough brain power to post my other question rn, so I’ll just leave it at that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
But the more Falon tried to convince herself, the more doubts she had
Oh this is good… I know exactly how Ev’s going to react to this if he ends up noticing…
Ev
Ev let his eyes roam the food court as he ate, hoping to see if Falon would show up. In fact, there she was. Ev stood up and waved her over. He pulled out the empty seat at their…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that works for me
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry if the formatting is weird
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure who to tag, so I’m just going to post this and hope people see it. 😅
So I’m struggling with the beginning and the ending of my story. I’ll talk about the beginning here and the end in a different post.
M’kay. I’m trying to hook my readers from the get-go, but I’m not sure if that’s exactly happening. I’ve heard multiple opinions…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank youuuu, my brain is a little dead for some reason so I actually couldn’t think of that many tags. XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, I just don’t want people to see my first draft stuff. That’s all. XD
It’s totally fine if you share your writing with everyone, especially if they’re giving you some good feedback. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And Imma tag as many people as I can think of XD
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @landric @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @okmaybeican’tthinkofthatmanypeoplewelp
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@y’all
I’m finally hereeee
I was at church.
Oki. I’m EST. And I don’t really have a specific time that would work best for me, since this week is Christmas break. Typically the afternoon works, but idk for sure. Just pick a time and I’ll see what I can do
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas yep! Tech is actually a descendant of Snake. He’s also the charrie on my profile pic (if you couldn’t tell by his name being there lol)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I saw that! The trailer looks awesome, I don’t think they could have cast better actors. They look so similar! Have you seen the trailor? Zuko does a awesome fire kick in it and the cgi is great.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, sharing your writing with your family. This is an ongoing joke in our household. Mom and Dad have only read a couple short stories I’ve written, even though I claim to be writing a few books. So every time the topic of writing comes up, it’s like, “If she actually writes…” 😂
I personally just don’t like sharing something with non-wr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“And if we really hate it, we can just leave,” Liv added.
Lukas chuckled. “Very true.”
He let his eyes roam the room as their conversation fell into a lull. He noticed Chase sitting against the wall and Callista glance back at him. Callie was smiling, but fresh tears sparkled in her eyes. Fynn seemed to be worried…[Read more]
- Load More
