@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh wow, you parents being grandparents is weird O_O
Nicknames is great, I need to listen to it again, so glad you like it! Oh, I like run the world too.
I’ll have to check that one out, I haven’t listened to much TOP other than their really big hits.
Yeah! Totally recommend it, along with a big dose of caution. BTS is a pretty safe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know, I know XD I want to write, and I have an idea for a scene I want to write today for Leon/Riker’s 3rd book🤫
Oh, really?! Cool! Tag me if you post it pls! Also, I haven’t been getting notifs for some of your posts, so if I don’t respond that might be it. 🙁
Thanks! XD
Oh, yes, draw bucky! I’m currently working on a Mav…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper bruh
Tech
This was more awkward than it should’ve been…..
Tech averted their gazes, focusing on the weird fish fritter, and barely noticed when they got up to leave.
He did follow them out to say goodbye, however, and came across a dance class, a group of characters all inside, apparently having fun.
He…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whoever-made-up-Wyoh
your ghost is eating my ideas
@everyone
what I was trying to say is that it turns out i can’t RP right now because I promised my friends I’d play a game with them after missing out a couple days ago……
also I have an idea but I’m not gonna type it again, hopefully I remember it tomorrow
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 cool!
I’ve only done a character lying down once, and it was significantly, ah, sadder circumstances than yours lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 nice!!!! That is pretty good!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas all righty! I’ll be back with a Snake RP in a couple of minutes.
I have a custom-built Lego minifigure of him chilling on my computer right now lol. Fully human, not dragon (he wasn’t a dragon in the universe I pulled him from), but still.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas wdym???
like we won’t get the that point yet or we abandoned that storyline completely?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge whaaaa
Wild Kratts actually existed???
JK, I tend to forget that the TV shows I loved when I was younger and then abandoned actually were real shows and not cobbled-together memories.
My favorite episode was the one with the cheetah racers……
and who in their right mind thinks the Revolution was a mistake??? If you traveled…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge Astronomy sounds too much like Tech lol
Right now he’s in the middle of Ev and Fallon’s awkward conversation, so he doesn’t have much to offer, but if they met he’d probably go yakking off
I could see him looking to her like he does his older sister, Emerie.
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Y’all ever had a time when you’ve been working on a different WIP, but then go back to writing your original one, the one you really truly love, the one that has the characters who you know like your best friend, and just feel at home? That’s what happened to me. I had been working on my NaNo WIP, but I went back to my WIP with Ev and Ami and i…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
About prologues…I’ve never heard that before! Mine is technically a first chapter, so should I just erase the label of “prologue”?? 😂
You do whatever you want, girl, it’s your story. XD
I had actually never heard that before, but it kind of makes sense. I think some writers also use prologues for info-dumping. I’d rather have…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok so in this RP I say Liv has blue eyes, but correct me if I’m wrong. 😂
Lukas
Lukas found he couldn’t take his eyes off Liv’s face. He tried, but somehow, he found himself drowning in the crystalline pool of her blue eyes.
“Aww.” He heard a whisper pass by him. He blinked and looked behind him, only to see Fynn dance awa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
First of all, I love your writing!!
Second, my actual answer to your question. XD Ok. So I think I prefer the first one better. Though I do have an opinion on prologues… I heard an author (who had been writing since forever) say that he doesn’t like prologues because typically writers use them as a way to draw readers in bef…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ack, I keep procrastinating doing a Lois/Felicity rp. How do you guys do thissss
Ok, hold on I’m working on it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes I’m an aunt! It’s the best! And my parents are grandparents O_0
I hadn’t heard Nicknames before you mentioned it, but now it’s one of my favorites. <3 I also love Fuzzybrain and Run the World. And my favorite TOP song is Tear in My Heart.
K-pop seems like it’s getting more popular lately. I kinda want to check it out.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The dancing has begun!
Hehehe…
Alright, I’ll write some RPs
Lukas
Lukas swallowed hard and faced Liv with an uncertain smile wobbling on his lips. “Well?” He held out his arms.
@rae (I said in here that Chase was dancing, but I don’t know what you decided to do)
Callista
She smiled, all tears dried, and met Fynn’s ey…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s awesome! You can tell her I love her name. 😉
I was trying to choose between Clementine, Maisie, Hallie, and Dixie. It was close between Maisie and Hallie, but Hallie won. 😁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, he definitely needs someone to go annoy him. XD He can be convinced to dance, but he’s going to be really stubborn about it first.
- Load More

I do that all the time XD
I had the most amazing idea for a new WIP and started planning, but after a while I switched to my old one and it was so familiar and comforting❤️ Yes, I just loooove being a writer!
Sometimes I try starting another WIP, but mine is just so comforting and just makes me so…idk, happy I guess?? Being a writer is amazing <3
I don’t know what I’m gonna do when someday I have the trilogy (ok, more like trilogy plus two books, so like a series) finished. I guess I’ll just have to write more books about my favorite charries. 👀😂