@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae Yep, but three dragons and only Nahim and Snake to fight them while they and the others are under attack still seems a bit unfair…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be here in a little bit too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas good idea, have it come with one dragon though, because two (not counting the stone guardian) I think is a bit much for Snake, even with his powers, and I don’t really want another dragon to be attacking the heroes while the villains are doing the same.
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Dis is gonna be a breeze 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re not the only one! We eat at 5 too, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, that’s something I easily forget about. Thanks for reminding me! I’ll definitely keep that in mind as I write and edit. 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just wanna give Lois a hug…
I think Lois would be good at giving hugs
Dante
One corner of Dante’s mouth twitched upwards into a half smile. As much as he wanted to, he did not get this kid. The others were easy. Cal wanted to learn, and he was loyal to Princess Kate and whatever country it was that they came from. Hugo was fri…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Whaaat? I would never. *Hides plot idea notes*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Huh, I’ve never really thought of it that way before, but I think that’s the aspect of their relationship that I play off of in the second book to create more conflict. Man, I am going to be pondering over this all day. XD
XD glad I could make you think! It might be a good source of conflict for book 2, but I think it would be great if…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alrighty! Here we go!
1. Is it boring?? I’ve been really scared that this doesn’t draw you in and isn’t interesting.
Um, I wouldn’t say it’s boring. I think the pacing is pretty good. Honestly, boring is so subjective, so no, it’s not boring. Because I don’t mind things moving a little slower at the beginning. Some people m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yep!
Awesome!
Ev is obviously pretty reckless. He doesn’t seem to care about getting into danger, and I’m not really sure to describe his personality but he seems playful?
And Ami is sweet and responsible. She really cares about Ev and wants to protect him.
I think you just nailed them both in a few sentences. XD That’s exactly what…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I may answer all your questions later, but for now, I am drawn into the story.
Alrighty, awesome! 👍
I see potential for this story to be better if you had at least one chapter before this that introduced us to daily life with the Orb. It would drawn me in more, and make us care about Ev and Ami more than just plopping them and the plot in our…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much Esther! I’ve been doubting my writing recently and really comparing myself to others, so it makes me happy you like it. I started writing in present tense as soon as I started writing, so after the initial hurdle (it was hard lol, I kept using said) it’s been pretty natural, because I don’t know how write…
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m EST, so rn, 5 is a hit or miss for me. But I’ll try my best to show up.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My world sometimes makes the mental, physical.”
Oh my gosh that is such a cool concept. Stop making me want to read books that don’t even exist yet
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m still not getting notified when you tag me 😭
anyways they looks super cute together!
Wow those hands look amazing!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
1. Is it boring?? I’ve been really scared that this doesn’t draw you in and isn’t interesting.
Nope! Super intriguing!
2. Is Sef relatable? Can you really feel her and does she become real in your mind?
Very relatable!
3. Was there anywhere that you were confused?
At the end. I don’t think pregnancy is enough to make so…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for giving specific question, it really helps!
Answering as if I’ve never heard your writing before XD
1. Were you drawn into the story right away?
I was confused as to why the story had so much action before a exposition. It felt like information overload on many things, and I couldn’t tell what was important. Should, I think…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! I’m so proud of you!! Good luck on your edits! 💖💖🎉🎉
- Load More
