@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness, yess, they are adorable!! And—at least the oldest two—look so much like their parents!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Why did you have to make is so saddd?! 😭
(That’s such a rhetorical question. XD)
Yeah, I think the pictures went to the music well and I didn’t mind the repetition. I think the only thing that wasn’t the best was the color of the words. I liked the font, but I felt like with some of pictures it was hard to read.
But that’s all. And whe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It just occurred to me that they’ve known each other for less than a day…. 😐 😂
Lukas
He tried to make his laugh sound casual, only succeeding in a voice crack— again. He cleared his throat and steadied himself. “Yeah…”
I’m not sure how to make Xandro find them, so you can do that if you want.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@trailblaer @savannah_grace2009 @rae @whoever-else
I’m sticking around for sure, just not sure what charries I want to put in. Agh! It’s so hard to chooseee XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! He’s so much fun to write 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Haha, I love that!! XD I try to make readers squeal often whenever I have an Everdala scene in my book.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, shoot, forgot to post this earlier
Dante
“Yeah?” Dante grinned at the compliment. (These two are just taking turns inflating each other’s egos lol) “No, I haven’t danced much. No time, really, for that kind of thing. I’m usually traveling.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae (lol I almost tagged you as “rad”)
It was synced to the music pretty well, I think, though the repetition did start to get annoying, but maybe that’s just me. I liked the pretty pictures <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
or High Empress Queen of Bananas
As you wish, your banananess *bows dramatically*
Also, getting your teeth pulled does not sound fun. Good luck, I suppose? And take your time to rp :]
Also, also, I finally got a Netflix account and so I’ve been watching season two of Hilda finally. I might do some fan art later possibly idk ma…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Went for a walk outside today for the first time in a while and ended up having an accidental staring contest with three deer I met. I also found some cool moss. Fun times.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think I’ll put my charrie in whatever this one will be rather than the character party
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That, my friend, must be an earned achievement.
Lol, fair enough. Sorry, I was teasing. I will stick with Whaley :]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It could just be something where our characters were all invited to a cabin to relax or have a vacation alone, but find out that all these other people got the same invitation. And then they get snowed in so even if they wanted to, they couldn’t leave.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It could just be something where our characters were all invited to a cabin to relax or have a vacation alone, but find out that all these other people got the same invitation.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@y’all
I’ll probably be willing to rejoin if y’all change it something like it was during the “party,” just cuz the action part was moving too fast for me to keep up, lol. I might throw in the original charries I had in here, but I may choose someone different.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks guys!! Yeah, they’re probably my favorite ship I’ve ever written… 👀🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @anyone-else!
Just want to share a little snippet that I recently wrote… Spoiler, it has Everdala. 👀
🤭
“You really think it’s worth it?” Fynn raised an eyebrow.
“Yeah. I think so.”
“Then I’m in.” He gave a firm nod.
One by one, the others agreed. Ev g…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Yeah, I was planning to continue reading your book today, since I haven’t touched it in a while (😭). I’ll get back to you about it by the end of the week 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey!! It has been a while. I’m doing good, thanks for asking! ❤️ I can’t remember if I was telling you this or someone else, but our family joined our new church a couple months ago (I can’t even remember when anymore XD) so we’re trying to make connections with people and find ways in which God wants us to serve there.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas led Liv out of the room, her hand in his, hoping to avoid Fynn’s gaze. Thankfully, the woman at the front counter faced the back wall, grappling with paperwork. The two sneaked out, only bursting into laughter once outside.
“That was too close,” Lukas said, his laughter subsiding.
They strolled down the sidew…[Read more]
- Load More
