@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper eh…too bad XD
sooo maybe when @esther-c comes back Pax can run into Lukas. They were roommates and buds after all so yea
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*bursts into conversation uninvited*
Thanks girl, I sometimes worry I’ll become irrelevant 😂😭 I suppose it wouldn’t matter if I did though.
Hey, you are not irrelevant and I think you’re great to have around on here ❤️
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
i think marcel’s a bit busy XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
sooo not rlly sure who to have pax interact with later…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
ehhhh XD
(Me trying to think of the different and which one it is….)
Laptop! XD
cuz it goes on my lap….
BAHAHAHAHAHA I just laughed at my self….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian oh my November…how I adore him XD
Sometimes I’m reading it tho and I’m like “This is dumb cuz ive done change this like fifty million times over XD”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper it was great!! I got a new computer. I just gotta get my dad to set it up for me
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Mmm…okay then….so be it *takes Marcel away* YOU CAN HAVE HIM BACK AFTER YOU ARE GOOD
HA! Now you know what it feels like!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Eeyy, we’re still glad to see you around, even if you don’t talk as much :]
Thanks girl, I sometimes worry I’ll become irrelevant 😂😭 I suppose it wouldn’t matter if I did though. Glad to have you around too! I feel like you’re that chill friend I can always talk to : )
How are you doing? I feel like I haven’t read your writing in age…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
HE. IS. BABY.
Must be protected.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Dante
“An ambassador? No.” Dante was lucky that he even knew what the word meant. “I don’t… belong anywhere in particular. But where are you from, then?”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper ROFL!!!! BRUUUH FR!!
FREEEDOOOM
….Kind offff…..XD
Mmm…okay then….so be it *takes Marcel away* YOU CAN HAVE HIM BACK AFTER YOU ARE GOOD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper XD XD
Ehh…it’s life XD
It’s going pretty good, just struggling with some self discipline XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian hey!!!!
Ehh…it could be going better tbh XD Wish I could say i’ve written more…
My goal is to finish reading all my old drafts and such before the end of this months but…it’s not going great… sigh… I just gotta make myself do it but I’m srsly struggling with self discipline in different areas of my life rn…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper MARCEEEEL SOB HE’S TOOOO CUUUUTTEEE
HE MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS *GRABS MARCEL AND YEETS HIM INTO PROTECTION*
YOU CANNOT HURT HIM!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper XD Alright cool! Let’s see if i still got it!
Why am I nervous…? XD
Paxton
Taking in a deep breath, Paxton adjusted the straps of his backpack, ignoring the slight soreness of his shoulders as they brushed against his vest. He blinked the sun out of his eyes, a small, almost unnoticeable smile on his face as he stepped into…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Also, yayy Paxton’s backk :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Do any of you want to add to the demon scene, post Chase stabbing the monster, before I react?
No, go ahead! I might do my annoying rewrite-what-you-wrote-except-from-my- character’s-perspective thingy, but I don’t have anything to add right now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh nice! I think I only got through season three but I really loved it
- Load More
