@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ami
”That’s fun.” Ami smiled softly. “I’m curious though,” she sat on the bed and crossed her legs, “where do you guys come from?”
@rae @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @loopy
Fynn
With a soft sigh, Fynn slid off Lukas’s bed and onto his own, away from the other boys. Fynn hadn’t been paying attention and wasn’t sure what was going o…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
XD I’m so glad I could help! I hope it works for you lol
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
I’mma do an RP for Synian.
Me and Arcane kinda already talked about how Syn and Umen would meet so I’ll probably write that out, and both of y’all can have your charrie’s do whatever!
SYNIAN
He was stuck. Synian may have slightly misjudged the height of the wall. He clung to the stone, looking at…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @esther-c
Lois
“Wow… there’s a lot more people in here than I thought there would be.”
Lois stood in the open doorway of his dorm room. A couple of the boys looked over at him. He pushed up his glasses and walked over to his bed, ready to change out of his slimed outfit.
(No one actually has to interac…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oooo yayy new Whaley characters! 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! Yeah, I did :]
I love all of those nicknames. Does Sebastian ever get annoyed with them? XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
You just made my day 100x better. XD I love this so much I’m totally trying it next time. It’s so cheerful 💕
*Ahem* Agent Loopy, reporting for driving duty. 🫡
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Dante
Dante relaxed slightly at the explanation. “You never know.” He shrugged. “What’s your name?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That sounds super stressful, I’m sorry. I’ll pray for you. ❤️
Thanks! Actually the loan just fell through so we might lose the earnest money and stay in our stinky lil town XD
it isn’t terrible but the town is going downhill rapidly.
My problem is that I just need to stop having anxiety attacks while driving so I can finally get my lic…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww that’s adorable 💕 A child’s admiration is the greatest badge of honor you could wear
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Dante
“Ah, good. Seemed for a moment that you might have gutted him in some alley for attacking you. Would have had a problem, then.” His smile returned, but his pupil was narrowed to a slit. “What’d you do to blow his fuse?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m praying for ya! Adulting can be rough, but I’m cheering you on 🥳🥳🥳 You’ve got this!!! ❤️😎😉
Thanks!! ❤️
My parents are probably moving to another state and leaving me here to go to school 🫠
That sounds super stressful, I’m sorry. I’ll pray for you. ❤️
My problem is that I just need to stop having an…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ahhh Riker nooooo why must you beat yourself up like that????
but seriously though, this is why every time you and Crosshair meet each other in the roleplays you two get along so well. you have the literal exact same problems…and while the character-driven side of me hates that, the writer side is just like “yessss…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Whoa weird format what
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I love themmm XD XD
I made this one yesterday when my brain was too fried to actually write anything

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@artistodysseyfan oooh Nintendo yesss
along the same lines, I always say I want to go to Denmark someday, because LEGOS
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles hello!! how’ve you been?
oh, and your potential jobs are really cool.
- Load More
