@gretald
Active 8 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 450
-
Jess replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose, So sorry to hear that!!! 🙁 I will be praying.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I love them! Excellent job on the reflection in the castle one too. It’s lovely. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago

-
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Castle and a quick sketch of a creek.



-
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
And this is Hiccup from HTTYD2.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
To all you Star Wars Fans. 😛

-
Snapper started the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Here is some art of mine for anyone who would like to see it.
@daeus @kate-flournoy @that_writer_Girl_99 @winter-rose @aysia-serene @i-j-anderson @christi-eaton @ethryndal @rolena-hatfield @perfectfifths @holly-nelson-gray @anne-of-lothlorien @rachelle @emma-flournoy
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray This one is better. 😛

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray Ashley!

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray Hmm…there are so many! Really, how do you keep track of them all? I think I’ll try Ashley and Alex. I don’t know which will be first.
@aysia-serene I don’t know. I like drawing both, but girls are much more easy for me to draw from a front portrait, and from the side, boys are easier…I guess it depends on the angle. -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, I don’t like cats because one tried to attack me before, and their tongues hurt when they lick you. Dogs’ tongues are very cute. However, I do like those cat videos, especially the ones where the cat is doing its crazy thing, or when they get scared by cucumbers.
-
Snapper replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Bob Jones does a lot of curriculum, some of which I use for homeschooling.
-
Daeus replied to the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy @corissa-maiden-of-praise
No prob. Thanks for showing your interest. 😀
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus this looks really good, and I can’t wait to read it! Like @emma-flournoy, I’m afraid I’ve no social media to share it on, but I will spread the news by word of mouth. I also downloaded Treachery Against the House of Fairwin– I greatly look forward to reading both the stories! Thanks for sharing! 😀
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus this looks really good, and I can’t wait to read it! Like @emma-flournoy, I’m afraid I’ve no social media to share it on, but I will spread the news by word of mouth. I also downloaded The House of Fairwin– I greatly look forward to reading both the stories! Thanks for sharing! 😀
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@graceofspades2017 Oh my word! I love it! Gabriel is so cute, and I love that position! 🙂 Thank you so much!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus done. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
Just a min. *snatches list* Here we…[Read more]
-
Daeus started the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
Hi friends,
I have a new book out!
This one’s actually non-fiction. It’s the true story of my great-grandfather’s escape from the Armenian Genocide. It’s a fascinating piece of history as well as a thrilling story.
I’d appreciate it if you checked it out. http://www.thescratchingquill.com/armenian-survival-story/
It’s currently free, but it…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@aysia-serene @kate-flournoy Thank you! I’ve been working on my profiles quite a bit, so I’m glad that you can see the improvement! 😀
@holly-nelson-gray Yes, I’d love to draw more of your characters! (But wow, TEN! How do you keep up with them!?) - Load More
