@gretald
Active 8 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 450
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
That’s great, @dragon-snapper . 🙂 I think lunch ic calling my name also …
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer Awesome! I think I’ll break for lunch now. I wrote 815 words.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’m wrapping it up for now, @dragon-snapper . I wrote some more for one of K.P.’s prompts, which was really fun. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus Alright. Have a nice retire. 😛
@overcomer That’s fine. I understand life. -
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Okay, @daeus . Nice writing with you! 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper @overcomer Well, at long last I must retire. See you later.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
You too, @dragon-snapper ! 🙂 Sorry for disappearing for so long.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer It has been forever! It’s good to see you again! 😛
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Awesome! 🙂 It’s been a long time, @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer I am here, and I don’t think @daeus has signed off yet.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Nice avatar, @that_writer_girl_99 . 🙂
I’m going to write for 30 minutes if anyone wants to join me.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m on. I’ll be here for…I don’t know. Probably another half an hour or so.
@graceofspades2017 It’s a writing accountability hub. You hop on and say you’ll be writing for so long. If others are available, they’ll write with you and knowing that you’ve made that agreement to write helps you stay concentrated at least a little…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @graciegirl @jess @ethryndal @anyone else
I’ll be writing a few papers for school if anyone is there.
-
Keleigha Liess and
S.G.Dewey are now friends 9 years, 4 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree @graciegirl @dragon-snapper @jess @audrey-caylin I’m writing now if you want to join.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Beginners' Tips For Writing Science Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Yep. @Kina-Lamb
@Arella-Noreen
@DelightInLife
@GracieGirl
@Rachelle
@R-J-Wordsmith
@GabrielleMassman
@Dragon-Snapper
@Asyia-Serene
@Abigail-Blomberg
@Northerner
@Emma-L
@Leumeister
@PerfectFifths
@I-J-Anderson
@NatalieMarie
@Rebelutoinary
@Ethryndal
@Writefury
@Sierra-R
@SleepwalkingMK
@Brandon-Miller
@R-E-P
@The-Bean
@Anne-of-Lothlorien
@ZCPeterso…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Really cool, @dragon-snapper.
-
Christine Eaton posted an update 9 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy How are you, love? I just finished my Beauty and the Beast show yesterday and besides the fact that I’m officially graduating on Friday I don’t know what to do with my life anymore now that I am no longer on that stage. What’s going on with you?
-
You don’t know what to do with your life? Well for one thing you could give me some of your spare time! 😀
Hey. <3 I'm still extremely busy, but I've been in a remarkably good mood today and am for some reason feeling pretty happy. Which makes me happy. Still regular stuff…lots of beta-reading stuff, and emailing, and regular life, and trying to…[Read more]-
Haha! If I could I definitely would. I basically spent the past two days in bed watching a tv show called Heartland on my computer… I think I watched a whole season that quickly. But my stomach was hurting me a lot and I felt really sick so that is my excuse for allowing that to happen. I’m glad you are happy. That makes me really happy. 😀 I…[Read more]
-
@emma-flournoy I suppose I should actually tag you 😀
-
*finally leaps out of the world of busyness for a moment*
Being sick gives you such good excuses, doesn’t it? 😉 I hope you’re feeling better now. Aaand was the TV show good? A sappy romantic comedy? XD
Ooh, and now I can’t wait to get your letter whenever it will come. 😀
I think I saw at least one of those pictures when Kate showed me the B&tB…[Read more]-
@emma-flournoy
I got your letter! I’m writing a reply to it now while I have a tad bit of downtime before my graduation.
-
-
Yay. 😀
-
@emma-flournoy
Just a head’s up I mailed your letter yesterday. How was your day? (and if I don’t respond to any of your messages until after I get back from Josiah’s house I apologize now.) But my day was quite wonderful. Church as usual. But this afternoon I wrote what felt to be a million thank you notes to all the wonderful people who sent me…[Read more] -
Hope you’re enjoying yourself now in PA!
I like the sermon. Really. I like your sermons. And it’s very true, I know.
Ooh, The White Gypsy! I haven’t read it but it’s one of my favorite Lamplighter audio dramas. Nice. 😀
I’ve got your letter. 😀 Love ya too.
-
@emma-flournoy
I am very much enjoying myself here. This morning Daeus arrives and then everyone is here. I’m rooming with Hope so that is fun. Because we were just kinda waiting for everyone to get here it’s been fairly slow, lots of card games. But it’s really cool to see everyone in real life. I’m going to go for now but I’ll tell you all about…[Read more] -
I BET IT IS REALLY COOL SEEING EVERYONE IN REAL LIFE!!! You’ll have to enjoy it for me. 😀
Sound really great.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jess replied to the topic Interesting fantasy creatures? in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 4 months ago
Selkies?
Thunderbirds?
Kelpies? -
Jess replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Toothless! He’s so cute! The castle ones are awesome too! 😀 @dragon-snapper
- Load More
