Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
_gac_
Contains information related to marketing campaigns of the user. These are shared with Google AdWords / Google Ads when the Google Ads and Google Analytics accounts are linked together.
90 days
__utma
ID used to identify users and sessions
2 years after last activity
__utmt
Used to monitor number of Google Analytics server requests
10 minutes
__utmb
Used to distinguish new sessions and visits. This cookie is set when the GA.js javascript library is loaded and there is no existing __utmb cookie. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to the Google Analytics server.
30 minutes after last activity
__utmc
Used only with old Urchin versions of Google Analytics and not with GA.js. Was used to distinguish between new sessions and visits at the end of a session.
End of session (browser)
__utmz
Contains information about the traffic source or campaign that directed user to the website. The cookie is set when the GA.js javascript is loaded and updated when data is sent to the Google Anaytics server
6 months after last activity
__utmv
Contains custom information set by the web developer via the _setCustomVar method in Google Analytics. This cookie is updated every time new data is sent to the Google Analytics server.
2 years after last activity
__utmx
Used to determine whether a user is included in an A / B or Multivariate test.
18 months
_ga
ID used to identify users
2 years
_gali
Used by Google Analytics to determine which links on a page are being clicked
30 seconds
_ga_
ID used to identify users
2 years
_gid
ID used to identify users for 24 hours after last activity
24 hours
_gat
Used to monitor number of Google Analytics server requests when using Google Tag Manager
1 minute
I know this is a late reply to this update…but you got fun things planned?
Don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to, haha.
I’ll prob be gone for a weekend in June as well…looking forward to it tho haha
*weekend in June
idk why I said “as well”
like, what?? darn you, brain 😆
Oh, lol 😂
Yup, we sure do!! 😄 Well, if all goes through right, my family is going to Calico Buffalo Base Camp in Colorado (I think thats what its called)… there is a Christian fellowship event/thing going on and our friends (who live far away) might be going too!!
Oh fun!!😃 What do you have planned?
AHH, fun!!! That sounds like it’ll be a blast!! 🥳
We might be going down somewhere (not exactly gonna say where, haha…just bc I don’t feel comfortable with that) for a family reunion! We haven’t been able to do a fam reunion much, and it’s a part of the money/will my Great Grandfather left when he passed to heaven in October 2023, we’ll prob all be staying in a large cabin and I think we’ll have fun with the massive fam haha💕
Yeah 😊😆
That’s really awesome! Reunions are so much funnnn, especially when families are large!! 😆😆 (I’m sorry to hear that your great-grandfather passed somewhat recently)
Yeah!!! I mean, my Mom alone has five younger sisters, so her family is huge😂
(Thanks, girl💕 I wasn’t super close to him…it mostly hurt to see him so unhealthy but thank you. We know for certain that he went to be with Jesus, so that helped <3)