-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Thanks for being so patient with all my questions! I’m not sure if I’ll ever try computer animation or not, but it’s certainly something I’m considering. Blender sounds awesome.
Thanks again for your great advice! 😃
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jessi-rae Thanks! 😁
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to Kill Off Without Killing in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
And I used way to many extra spaces in there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to Kill Off Without Killing in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Oohh…good question.
First off, if you need to make me a villain so other characters don’t have to die, you may do so. Just so long as I don’t eat anyone.
Secondly…you could…um….maybe one by one they could be tempted to eat ice cream, which puts them into a sugar coma until the end of the story? Ice cream brain…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Without Theme….. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yeah, just about. XD

-
Snapper started the topic Without Theme….. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Me before story theme:
Me learning about theme:
Me looking back at my old work:
(I claim no right to the photos. 🙂 )
@aratrea @daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @supermonkey42 @sam-kowal @dekreel @people who like star wars. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking Me too XD
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m pretty sure there’s no one here, so…by, No One.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel If you have twelve chairs they would be all be melted. 😉
@sam-kowal Yeah well, he didn’t like the way I melted the ice cream, so I ate him…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Heheh
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing off too. Happy writing! 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic How to Kill Off Without Killing in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Um, I don’t even know if I’m in this…thingy, so am I qualified to answer? *ponders this* *decides to answer anyway*
…make everyone think they’re dead, then make them…not dead. And return them. Triumphantly.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Er…. *blink. blink. blink….*Â Well… I certainly admire the answer *scratches head*
Okayy, how about this:Â If I had twelve chairs…Â Â Â Okay maybe not LOL
“Wonderourous??” *snort*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I don’t usually say it, but my friend does, so I’ve kinda picked up from her lol.
@sam-kowal @jessi-rae Still here?
-
Joy started the topic How to Kill Off Without Killing in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
I have a little problem. I have so many supporting characters in my KPA, that I had considered killing some of them off (nobly, don’t worry 😉 ). But then I came to my senses and thought, Why would I kill them??
The adventure itself takes place in the Kingdom of Pen, but I also have other places, more specifically, islands. (Aethasia, Araluen,…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Um…okay.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 You said “What’s up” so I said “The sky’s up!” lol
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
What is a “sky sup”? @dekreel XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Hi! Sky sup! How are you doing? 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Sup, y’all? I’m here, writing. @dekreel @sam-kowal
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Does he now? Can he do math? *calls behind your shoulder* Stan, what eight times seven? 😀
- Load More
