-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aratrea *bows*
Does that mean Daniel is going to sing this when he goes caroling? 😜
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Most certainly. 😜
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Because, like a fairy godmother, you’re suddenly there and poof! All mistakes are fixed.
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@theliterarycrusader question… how did you get your blog link to be an actual link in your signature? 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Mariposa I think I’m dying. XD XD XD
-
Mariposa Aristeo started the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, my post vanished so I had to resubmit it.
On the first day of Christmas, the DeGraafinator gave to me, Daniel sipping sweet tea
On the second day of Christmas, Stormpoofer gave to me, 2 bloody pages
On the third day of Christmas, Macaroni gave to me, 3 ramen noodles
On the fourth day of Christmas, Mountain Stanton gave to me, 4 pounds of…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Mariposa good heavens, I think I’m dying. XD XD XD
-
Mariposa Aristeo started the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
On the first day of Christmas, the DeGraafinator gave to me, Daniel sipping sweet tea
On the second day of Christmas, Stormpoofer gave to me, 2 bloody pages
On the third day of Christmas, Macaroni gave to me, 3 ramen noodles
On the fourth day of Christmas, Mountain Stanton gave to me, 4 pounds of poison (A.K.A. coffee)
On the fifth day of…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Short Story Critique? *hopeful glance around* in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Nice! I’ve put in a couple of comments on the actual doc for you. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Short Story Critique? *hopeful glance around* in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk *grins ear to ear* This is so sweet!! Let’s see… I like how you set the scene, but I also think you should spend more time talking about what the narrator is thinking. It’s a little idle right now, talking mostly about the things going on around her. It’s still awesome though! Also, “a while” is one word: “awhile.” 🙂
Nice job!! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate My dad was laid off too! We’re in this together!! 😁😉 Anyways, yeah I’ll definitely pray for you!
-
Sierra replied to the topic In the beginning…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aratrea Clearly I need to get on the forum more, but putting someone’s username underneath their actual name to save all that extra clicking was a stroke of genius.
-
Sierra replied to the topic In the beginning…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@amy-l-klob *sweeps hat off and bows with a flourish* Always an honor to be of service to writers of the Kingdom 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And for "Gosh-sakes", watch your language! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Xonos-darkgrate what @Daeus and the rest already said, basically, on the general subject.
I did, however, find your excerpt slightly disturbing, which is odd, because I’m not usually disturbed by that kind of stuff. It may have been because it lacked subtlety and I kind of just felt like I had my face shoved in a pool of blood for no reason and…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Synopsisises in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd I missed this 😛 Nice! I like how you showed the different backgrounds 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Well, we know for sure that the green one’s name is Rafael 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Continuing to pray! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Christmas Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia This is cute! I like the story! I think you could tweak some of the lines, so they don’t sound too short and choppy, but other than that, it’s awesome 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@cindygreen Good idea! Why didn’t I think of that?!
@supermonkey42 @princessfoo Thank you!! 😉
@ingridrd *licks chops* Ooh! Is it that good that it deserves cake?? 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd What do you like to draw? Do you make Christmas cards? 🙂
- Load More
