@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
What instrument does Nyx play?
Marcel
Fortunately for the Nyx kid, who seemed to have taken the joke too seriously, Marcel managed to convince Sebastian to explore the more shadowy area of the band room, while the music teacher was still yet to appear.
None of the other students had seemed interested enough, preferring to shine…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh XD! I thought maybe you needed to talk lol
I never even pay attention to that, to me ‘well’ has always meant like less good than good, but that’s me not the dictionary lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
(Pff nah bro’s fine, honestly trust issues are such a mood right now and my charries have lived through worse)
(Also I knew you’d want to 😝)
(Also Seb will probs only react really negatively to Nyx if he gets insulted loudly, because right now he’s in a good mood and is harder to shake out of it, so do what you see…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Loving all your RPs!! ❤❤❤
I talk to Nyx in this RP, but if you don’t want to RP as him, I can have them accidentally mistake someone else for him.
Your call!
Marcel
Krataristo was still blinking, as if caught in headlights, when they had hopped onto their now conventional cloud. A shadow had fallen dramatically over his…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@highsribeofaetherium
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofatherium
Lol they are really fun!
I’m doingÂ
goodwell, thanks for asking 🙃Is there a reason that good is crossed out? 😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That sounds like fun!!
I’m actually doing great!! Lol, I don’t get to say that too frequently. I’m drawing rn which is very very fun, I’m using some new dip pens too. I’m really excited because I’m moving over to professional comic pens, (Thanks to my parents) idk it just feels like the final project is nearer in view.How are you?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Yes you have converted me to a total Bucky fan 😝🥺
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Love the drawings!!💗💗
Peter is so cute XD
Also like your people are really proportional! Like nobody’s legs are too long ect… I know how hard it is to get that right.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @light
Meant to tag yall up there ^^
Yall I just got some actual manga pens!! They are dip pens, so a little messy but like they are sooo fun! Doesn’t Kaine look so good in anime vibes?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
NOOOOOO!!!!! Â The BABIESSS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
They’re SOOO precious 😭😭😭😭💖💖💖💖
Pleaseee don’t let anything too bad happen to them 🥺🥺
Also the scripture that they talked about, John 1:5 is like one of my favorite scriptures! And my username is based on it :…
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@crocheter12
Hi! So, I was told you started an anthology on YWW about identity, and Briley Webb is following a lot of what you did for that one with her Light through Darkness anthology. If you ever have time, could I ask you a couple questions about how publishing and rights worked for yours? -
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
💖💖💖💖💖💖
(I KNOWWWWWW 😍😍😍 i believe I have successfully converted both you and Min to total Bucky fans *quietly cheers* XXD)
(YESSSS!!!! 😍😍😍 Oh girl, you definitely have. I’m so glad you did too!!! *hugs* *quietly cheers with you* XD 💖💖)
You are soooo welcome!!! 💖💖 AHH, I CAN’T WAIT!!!!
💕💕💕 AWWW TYSM GIRL!!!
And…ya know…
I m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AHH, BUCKY!!!!! 🥰😍😍😍😍
YESSS, BUCKY!!!! 🥰🥰😍😍
Lol it’s ok girl! I tag people wrong sometimes too 😉 XD
we just watched the winter soldier and AH I forgot how good it is and how much i love bucky and steve and wsefbhawkjvgeha
Yessss girl!! I actually just watched it a few days ago for the first time…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Using Scripture For Writing! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy
Oohh, awesome! Great idea!
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
YOU ARE SOOOO WELCOME GIRL!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️
(HE DID Oh my goodness! And Buckyyy 😍😍😍)
❤️❤️❤️
AWWW tysm girl!! That makes me feel so good that you want to see! Ok! I’ll find some later and share :D…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Could you give me a summary of your WIP plot? Unless you don’t want to ❤ That snippet doesn’t sound too perfect. If it’s a reward for all the struggles the main characters have been going through, that’s really great.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh my GOODNESS girl!!!!! I LOVE these so much!!! They are so good!!! 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰💖💖💖
I’m so honored that you feel comfortable enough to share your art!! I’m so glad that you did!! 💖💖
You’re inspiring me to share some of mine! I might share some later 🙂
- Load More

Oops accidentally deleted my last comment.
ANYWAY
(First off, how do you know me? Are you on YWW? How do you know I am doing an Identity anthology and Bry is doing a light in the darkness one? LOL just being careful:)
Yep!
Hah sorry, yeah I totally get that. I’m not on YWW, but I’m friends with Ava Murbarger, who told me about both anthologies and asked Briley if I could join the Light through Darkness one. I think we’ve talked on KP, but not much, lol. Hopefully that wasn’t too creepy for you.. xD
So anyway, she just told me that Briley was basically doing what…[Read more]
Meaning, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen you on KP before.. sorry if that was a little confusing.
Oh! Yes, I’m friends with Solfyre as well! Makes sense. I am doing both anthologies as well lol.
Wasn’t too creepy! I was just double checking and trying to figure out how you knew me LOL
Yep! It would be self publishing. Through lulu.com. That way, it can be distributed to amazon, barnesandnoble, and similar online stores. Go google Erin Hyl…[Read more]
Yep! 😁 Oh, awesome! Have you figured out what you’re writing about yet?
Yeahh, of course, that’s smart lol.
Oh, awesome! I’ll have to do that! So you would be able to sell physical copies through Amazon?
Right, that makes sense. So you still completely own the story, but you just can’t post it anywhere for six months after publishing.
Yeah!
Yep! For my Identity anthology, at least. For the Light in the Darkness, I have an idea. I just haven’t written it down.
Yep! Physical copies through Amazon! Again, go to amazon.com and google Erin Hylands and you’ll see books I’ve written:)
Yep!
Oh, cool! Yeah, I did! The website looks pretty cool, and I might have to check out your book sometime. Thanks for your help!!