@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahh, girl, these look amazing!! I know you have a lot of requests already, but I would also love a character drawn when you have time! 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooooo! I love your drawings! I’d love one whenever you have time. 😁
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
GIRL! I need a Hobbit update! Did you finish it??? -
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AHHHH, girl both of those chapters were SO good! And Peter 😭😭 I love him.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahhhh that’s so exciting girl!
honestly I just want to skip to Endgame now because I already know how it ends.
*whispers* nooooo don’t do it! Endgame is probably one of the best Marvel movies period.
And YES to all of your thoughts!
Yessss girl!! I actually just watched it a few days ago for the first time…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
OH. MY. GOODNESS. I LOVE YOUR CHARRIE ART!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!
Bucky is my favorite ofc out of the Marvel ones. 😆 but Becca and Peter are ADORABLE!!!!!
(I’m currently drawing Peter rn XD)
Thanks for sharing, girl!!
@Freedom @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Cheers to Bucky fangirls!!!
(also, what is this Bucky…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Mmmm, everyone’s shared such great advice! I don’t think I have anything to add. 😂 The only thing I’d recommend if you’re not feelin’ your writing atm (don’t know if anyone’s said this yet…) then just put it aside for a certain amount of time (a week, month, etc.) then come back to it with fresh, critiquing eyes and see if you feel…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Even seen the “1 bit! 2 bits! 4 bits! 8 bits. 16 bits. 32 bits.” videos? Like the ones where the number of bits doubles, and the image either becomes less pixelly or just plain weirder? My brother and I watched some of those, and now he sometimes just randomly yells out “1 bit!” and we keep doing it….
Or, one time, I was standing…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness he looks amazing!!! 😆 Thank you so much!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
It loos great! 3 hours isn’t too bad!
Oh that’s great! I have a tachikawa starter set (one G nib (my fav so far) one mapping quill… ect. 5 in total) and it has a mini size tachikawa ink jet black ink, and a holder. The holder holds both small and large nibs. It also has these teeny tiny sheets of paper 😭 with non-photo blue…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow your colors look so amazing! I love the light blue highlights on the edges! How many hours did that take you 😶
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Bro Pax you sleep as long as you want
Anyhow, here’s the lonesome one, although no one else is in swim 😋
Dogchild
The Dogchild quietly walked out of History class, and down the hall, towards the back of the building.
He had chosen Swimming for his next elective. It had been the only natural choice for him; it was the only place he would be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofatherium
Also, as a side note, I have absolutely no idea how long this might take. It could be later today, or it may be next week XD
I totally understand. 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness I was just thinking about this thread (which may be finished when I figure out digital art) XD It feels so long ago, and I can confidently say my art’s better now, if only by a little.
Thank you ❤❤
-
Esther replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
*gasp* Yes pleaseee!!
I cannot draw people (or most things really) for the life of me, so I would love to see my character drawn. 😊
Alright… now which character to choose…..
Ok… Imma choose my villain 😆
His name his Derek Len. For a general description he’s 6’ 2’’, a slim but slightly muscular build, his hair is a ver…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I think every writer experience this more than once.
I’m not sure what everyone else has said, but here’s what I think.
First, step back and reevaluate some things. Why do you think your writing is terrible? Is it in comparison to somebody else’s, or is your inner editor just screaming out at you to fix everything? Keep in mind that…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Thank you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks girl!
And yw!
Yeah, I get that. The manga section looks so enticing because of all the fun art but I only really glance over titles I know, which is like two. Haikyuu doesn’t have anything dark in it, but does have some uh y’know teenage boy shenanigans of chasing after girls that gets a bit inappropriate. And a older…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I LOVE that quote!! I have that one at the top of my ideas document xD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, well, stylishly dramaAaAaAatic…
But he tends towards his father’s side most of the time, instead of his mother’s, so he should be back to his explosive tendencies shortly.
Well Nyx could experiment with some of the guitars. Maybe he’s never tried other types before. (Seb does love a good electric guitar XD)
Maybe…[Read more]
- Load More

@freedomwriter76
Oooooh, a Captain America book??
Well… I get it. There are definitely boring parts of Tolkien’s work but sometime you just gotta power through. 😂
Let me know when you start back up again!
@freedomwriter76
Oooooh, that’s SO cool! I’m gonna have to check it out. What’s it called?
Haha, yeah that makes sense. 😂
@freedomwriter76
Haha you’re good! That is a very good excuse. 😂
Oh cool, thanks!
@freedomwriter76
WHUUUUTTTT! That’s SO fun Freedom!!! I’m so excited for y’all!! Thanks for telling me!!! Assuming y’all will just show chickens? Or are you thinking of doing any life skills (non-animal projects)?
@freedomwriter76
YES! I’m glad you did! 🥰
Ooooh! That’s SO cool! I don’t know if my area has that sort of thing for 4-H. Or maybe I’m just so involved in animals I don’t know about anything else.🤣
@freedomwriter76
Ugh, for some reason I’ve never been getting notifications anytime you tag me. It’s just you tho… 🤨
Anyways…
AW! Yes that does sound AMAZINGGGG! Little kids are the bestttt! I love whenever we have little foster kids for respites. 😍