@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yesss!! He’s been writing for almost half a century, so he’s like a writing genius. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*dies*
I love that you called Bucky a woodchuck. I just learned about the gas station Buckee. 😂
@Freedom
I’m game for a bully pow-wow.
I believe Erebus is in Karate/Martial arts… idk if any other bullies are there or not so we could just meet before class?
I also want to have Erebus/Bucky/Sam meet up in the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Creating Series/Story Bibles/Binders! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooooh! This is a great idea! I’m game!
This would be very helpful cuz I have so many online documents and notebooks full of random info and I can never find what I’m looking for. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhh, man, I bet xD Two and a half weeks?! 😳 Are you feeling better now?–well, besides from being tired lol.
yuuuuuuup, haha. Um… not really? XD I went to the doctor on Monday and I have some sort of sinus infection. They put me on medication but it hasn’t helped so far, but they did say it could take a week or so. But yeah, d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ve only read the first one myself, but my parents say the rest is good too.
There’s Starship Troopers too. I don’t… think there was anything rough in it? That I can remember. We read it for ninth grade. The hero’s voice is hilarious, and it had that warm military brothers feel.
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AMEN to everything you said!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
(this is like my fifth time trying to post this so hopefully it’s not going through that many times XD)
Name, physical appearance, personality so I can gauge pose and expression… I think that’s all.
Cool!
Okay, so my charrie is Erebus.Physical appearance is very tall, like 6’3″, slim but muscular. Light brown hair tha…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Name, physical appearance, personality so I can gauge pose and expression… I think that’s all.
Cool!Okay, so my charrie is Erebus.
Physical appearance is very tall, like 6’3″, slim but muscular. Light brown hair that is slightly wavy and goes a little below his chin. Has faint facial hair. Eyes are like a golden bro…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry I didn’t get tagged for that, lol 🤔
Yep, read Narnia, started LOTR! still haven’t finished it though, so there’s that.
Oh, okay! Maybe I’ll look into it! Yeah, I know, it’s hard to find serieses that don’t do that.. thanks though! Yeah, 1984 probably no 😅, maybe someday lol. I appreciate it! -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I started that!! The first one was really good!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
The Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @anyone-else
Hey guys! Does anyone know of any good science fiction books? I usually prefer young adult, but I can maybe get some adult ones too, if they’re clean.
I also like dystopian and occasionally fantasy!
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @livingwoodchronicles
Hey! Haven’t heard from either of you in a while. How are y’all doing? ❤️ -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Exactly!! 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Well I personally think it’s HILARIOUS
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Heads up, they might not realize this at first (so it’s okay), but… I think it’s a girl
XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
You made me laugh so hard… 😂 I hath died once more.
And yes! Hugo!! That one old character I almost never use who has somehow become subconsciously rebooted and restationed in my imagination for no apparent reason!
He is a spoiled child, after all. And his face is still extremely baby-like. It’s a bit of a soft spot for h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Creating Series/Story Bibles/Binders! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ikr?? Sometimes you don’t even realize it. It’s like you’ve created different, extremely subtle versions of your WIP on your mind, and you can’t figure out which details to keep and to chuck.
Can’t wait to see it! ❤❤
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ofc, this is so my jam right now 😋
- Load More

XD Miley just saw you’re at camp right now. Whoops, I guess that explains it 😂