@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep! Definitely. The Fault in Our Stars has some mature stuff I think, and that’s why I couldn’t read it, but I agree with that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Cool! I can’t wait to see them!
Thank you so much girl… I really appreciate it. It mean so much to me to have somebody to talk with! 💗💗💗
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Nice idea, Miley!
I have never read The Fault in Our Stars. But I would like to point out that all art is valid in some form or another, even if it is not Christian, and we can still take inspiration from them and love them as beautiful things. There are many classics which were written by non-Christians, but speak of…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
They’re all so trueeeee 🤣🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol, these are hilarious… 😂😂😅🤣
Nah it’s ok xD Idk about everyone else I don’t really care though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Canva all the wayyyyyy! I love using Canva
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Thx!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be praying for you! I’m sorry it’s been rough! 😥
Ooh, girl, I love it! Glad you’re back, by the way, how was camp?
Yeah, it reminds me of the fault in our stars too! Ikr, I wanted to read it but I don’t think I would be able to yet.
There’s also a novella called This Quiet Sky, if you’re able to find it I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks girl, it means so much to me to have all you guys here online. <333
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
❤ That must be rough… I would be scared out of my wits if I was in that stressful of a situation. You’ve got this, Min. Hoping it goes great for you… ❤❤❤
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey girl could you pray for me?
I’m not feeling the best, my mom is going to be out of town for a few days to pick my sister up at the airport so we can get he moving to college all figured out… so it’s just me and my dad at home. I have my drivers license, but apparently the car isn’t doing great and the only place I’m…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
So funny! 🤣🤣🤣
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
cool, we play a lot of board games as well. I just got a new one called Arkham Horror that I think I will review next!
Thanks for checking it out I just put it up yesterday so it might still have some issues.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol you guys these are the best XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I’ve been having a few problems. Need help?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
He’s the literal definition of poor boi 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Are you going to show us some of those awesome Bucky drawings?! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofatherium
Thanks! I’m doing better now.
<3
Glad to hear it! I’m doing ok! Lil bit bored, part of my family is out of town.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Like I said, Marcel… idk about anyone else, unless they find out about the situation.
Hellooooooo
Sebastian
“I tried. Whatever.”
Sebastian quickly attempted to regain his composure. But as he smirked at Nyx, both the smirk and the hand holding the violin trembled. “…You need some serious emotional bondi…[Read more]
- Load More
