@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I am so happy you like them!! ❤ That means a lot to me, because I remember at some point you critiqued my writing, and I was a little self-conscious about the whole thing. So I decided to do better. Thank you for that little push, Min! (And if you have more advice relating to my writing, do not hesitate to wound my pride.)
Lol sorry…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok, like 90% or something. It was pretty good but I was younger and it was maybe a little violent for me.. plus I didn’t know what was going on with the spirit that took over a dead guys body at the end. But maybe I’ll try it again sometime lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooooops on second thought I did read most of Mistborn lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No, that totally makes sense! I love the ideas from Brandon Sanderson’s books you mentioned, though I haven’t read about any of them. Yes, in my opinion, worldbuilding should start with an idea instead of a formula, but I also think sheets like that are good ways to inspire something if you’re feeling blank, because you can’t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Great job! I love your descriptions and the style of your writing, it’s really beautiful!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
My apologies. Perhaps Seb warped away before Katonia could say anything? I’ll say that was his canon response. And thank you for the healing jewel. 😉
We have Paxton, Fynn (I hope I spelled it right XD), Wolfie, Flax, Marc, Seb, and… Lucas! That’s who we forgot.
And I’ll leave starting the next day to you, our…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Dude your writing is just so unique, like the whole image of Marcel and Seb is so clear in my mind 😂 I can’t get enough of your descriptions lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Uh Idk about Finn, (doesn’t freedom have a finn?) I have a Flax somewhere in there but he got kinda lost with the chaos 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
I really like what you have so far! If I were to include anything else, I would be sure to show what her emotional reaction is to the information in the beginning, so it’s obvious what kind of growth she has gone through. I feel like most people would have one or more of the five stages of grief (denial, anger, bargaining, depression…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wait a sec, I had a bedtime RP ready –
But thanks Godly for the attention – writing these is my reward for finishing my new stressful schedule every day!
– Two Hours Later –
Sebastian
Seb was a simple man, with simple needs.
And those included snuggling up in a blanket, watching silent black and white films, eating three gallons of ice…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
❤️ I’m glad it’s so fun to read! Thanks Loops!!
Sounds good to me! Tbh, I don’t know if my charries could survive for much longer 😂
Also GIRL. I seriously thought Marcel would low-key be annoyed with Pax for the entire year – and while yeah, he isn’t exactly happy Pax’s aura in general, at least they’re cool now XDX…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohh, okay. Maybe I would like it lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah! XD Well, Idk if I’ll like it or not, but I’m kind of excited anyway. Thanks! Yeah, definitely. I like art too! And math, kinda. Never done humanities before tho.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooh, yeah, that would be fun! Hmm, probably just starting our new co-op in general and seeing what it’s like. But I think Photography and Chemistry will be fun 😉 What were your favorite subjects?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohh, okay. Yeah, that’s always easier! I actually just did that too, my family moved away for four years and then we circled back here. What kind of job are you hoping to get?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oops, yeah, school just started for me. I’m a sophomore this year
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh awesome! I just moved too xD Are y’all moving out of state? (if you’re comfortable sharing that).
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s good! Sounds fun lol. Has school started for you yet or are you already graduated?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Here’s the current version, sorry if it’s a little messy! I was trying to get out my ideas for each scene without worrying too much over wording. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas!
A few weeks before Christmas, Addison (the main character) finds out that she probably won’t live much longer.
Scene showing i…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s good! Hah, it’s ok, I haven’t been doing great on math either, but I’m always a little rusty after summer vacation. Yep, I am! 😁 It’s been going pretty well!
Pretty good! How are you? xD Yeah I get that.
- Load More
