@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Glad you like it! Of course!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo
As Hugo watched the cyclops head into an invisible portal, he leaned against a decorative lamppost, and considered his options.
Did he really want to get mixed up in someone else’s business?
No, not really. If he was being honest.
He had a time limit, and it would take way too long to get caught up in an adventure w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
yeah, sorry, My brain kinda died.
No, you’re fine. XD
Fynn
Fynn shoved his hands into his pockets as they fell into an awkward silence. Thankfully, he didn’t have to come up with anything to say as he saw Callista by the front doors standing next to a girl with blue hair and horse of the same color.
“Hey, Callie!”
She looked up and smi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Here you go! Feel free to make any changes, I’m not sure if it’ll let you in that link but you can save it and edit.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, ok. Gotcha
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! She’s really fun to write. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, but I’m doing better now. Haha, ikr? XD The Captain America movies are amazing🤩
That’s good! 😊
Yesss! One time when I was babysitting, the little boy I was watching was taking a nap, so his parents had let me use their tv. I was watching the first Captain America movie and the captions were on and I didn’t know how to turn…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I forget too. XD We can just pretend Ami and Clint have met up with Bucky and Riya already, if you guys are ok with that.
(btw, Fynn and Lukas are friends, not brothers. 😉 Sorry I didn’t explain that earlier. 😅)
Fynn
“Thanks. I-I’m from Shyton.” Chase paused for a moment. “You?”
“Huh, never heard of Shyt…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Awakening of Halfpaw Protector in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, he basically broke hundreds of years of tradition and precedence.
Good! I plan to post more in the future.
-
Euodia and
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
Euodia replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Speaking of playing Gollum well, who thinks they can do a really good Gollum voice?
I cannot do a good Gollum voice but I have some friends that are pretty good at it.
Speaking of the Gollum voice, did anyone know Andy Serkis had to drink a special drink to avoid ruining his voice or something? They called it ‘Gollum j…
-
Euodia replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love it so far! The prose is beautiful, and the story is so good!
Yay! I’m glad!
Oh yeah ofc. I saw the post and I was like, “Welp, Euodia will probably want to hear all about this.” 😂
Haha, you know me very well. 😂
I think Andy should have gotten an award for how well he played Gollum.
AGREED!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone else
Working on my fantasy wip a little:)
The shopkeepers glare rests heavily on Flax.
His wings twitch, held low underneath his cloak.
“Erm—Jamie, what about this one?” He points to a bow hanging on the wall to divert the shopkeepers attention.
“Hmm.”
Flax watches as Jamie methodically turns it…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Any specific details/objects and what’s the aesthetic theme color?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure! I will try to get to it either tomorrow or the next day, okay?
- Load More
