@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
LOL the voice they gave to Cap XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah photoshop has a learning curve but tbh it makes sense and once you get used to it it’s fine 🙂
Oh wait, I didn’t know there was a avengers one XD I’ll have to go watch it!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes! definitely pray about it, it’s a big decision. Let me know if you want to try out Crazy Writing Week, it’s free, you just have to sign up!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Freedom, I feel like Tirion, Riker, Angelina, and Iris have met before..? Maybe?
Tirion
“Tirion!” Lena flashed him a welcoming smile and then began introducing him to the rest of the group. “Uh, this is my good friend Eleanor and my brother Marek, and uh… Angelina, Riker, and Iris, some new friends…”Oh, her brother was…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @smiley @esther-c @freedomwriter76
Riya
“You don’t know what a movie is? Now I really want to know where you’re from. I’m not sure any of our other friends are here. What about you?” Sara asked.
Riya laughed, “I’m from a country called Attalia. I haven’t met anyone here yet that’s heard of it though. From Attalia the only friend I ha…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s great you have creative cloud, photoshop is a little complicated, but it has some of the best pressure sensitivity compared to other programs I’ve used, and one of my best illustrations from photoshop.
Good to know! I’ve been using Lightroom mostly for photo editing, I haven’t gotten enough nerve to try photoshop yet…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh wait I just looked it up and it’s from a bad lip reading XD I saw that so many years ago I’m surprised it still rung a bell
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Your so welcome!
That’s great you have creative cloud, photoshop is a little complicated, but it has some of the best pressure sensitivity compared to other programs I’ve used, and one of my best illustrations from photoshop.
Oh my goodness where is your signature from?? Is that some ancient Vine?? It’s so familiar!
Thanks!…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awww, I love the board! 😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
OH sweet! Thanks so much!!!
A friend and I share an Adobe Creative Cloud account so I was planning on using some of the programs on that, but I’ll have to look into those other ones you mentioned.
Thanks again, Min, that was all very helpful!!
ALSO, that looks AMAZING!!!! 😍 I love Tauren’s jacket!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks you!
Love the board too!
How is it going with getting your book copyrighted/published?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! I’m glad you like them, Layson’s shoes are such a odd shape it makes me cringe XD I haven’t drawn feet very much
Thank you!! <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Awesome!! I love especially the detail you put into their shoes XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
That looks amazing! I really like the way you faded the images.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @hybridlore
AHHH wait pics are working?
Allow me.
XD
This has been my big project for the last week or two! From left to right, Layson, Tauren, Lesli.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Here’s mine, I did get it on black friday and it looks like they have it on sale this year too!
It works great, and comes with a trial of clip studio paint. It’s a cool program…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @anyone-else-who-does-digitail-art
hey guys! so i was wondering what you guys use to do digital art? do you just do it on the computer or do you have a tablet? i’m looking into getting some sort of tablet for art related things during Black Friday and was wondering what y’all use or if you have recommendations?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @smiley @esther-c @freedomwriter76
Riya
“Sara. Pleased to meet you. Riya? That sounds familiar. I think someone made a movie about a Riya. I don’t know. But cool. You new here too?” The group started walking towards the doors, various conversations were being made amongst everyone.
Riya gave Sara a weird look before replying, “I don’…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @beth-torres
Hey guys! so I have a really close friend who is apart of YWW and she LOVES it! They do a few free events every year (one of them is coming up in January actually) that I’ve participated in and it’s AMAZING! For me personally I don’t feel like the price and commitment is worth it for me since writing is…[Read more]
- Load More
