@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, plotting is fun! XD
Yep! I’ve probably watched a reaction vid to alsmost every episode, but I haven’t watched the actual show in order. Anyways, I’m reading the cmoics from right after Zuko becomes firelord, it’s kinda funny to see the gaang still messing with him while he’s all dressed fancy like a king 😂
It’s a lot about Zuko…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, don’t push your worth over a cliff – you wrote half of an entire book. And even if it took a little longer, that might just pay off more! Congrats!! 🥳😎 *Shoves an imaginary truckload of chocolate into your face*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
HEEEEYYyYY how does it feel???
-
Power replied to the topic December Daily Poetry in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Definitely a lot deeper than mine. 😆 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I wouldn’t say it’s weird to not share your writing with your parents. Actually I’d say it’s pretty normal. I only share poetry and some short stories, because I don’t like sharing things before they’re finished, and I’ve never finished a full-length fantasy novel 😅
I almost think it’s wrong. Shouldn’t they know what their only daughter wri…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m so happy for you girl! Btw, how is writing progress coming along? Not to pressure you, you’ve got time.
Also, you like avatar right? I’ve been reading the comics a little!
-
Power replied to the topic December Daily Poetry in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
(To be read in a sickly voice 🥴)
Oh,
Ohhhhhaaa.
Where did it all go?
My plate was so stacked,
ham, corn, pie, and potatoes
A great glump tower
of all that tasty goodness
all gone,
gone,
gone by my pigness.
Ugh.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @rae @anyonereally
My dad just did the craziest thing…
I sent him a message explaining the difference between plot armor and tone armor, because he heard me casually mentioning them and asked for definitions.
He then storms into my room a minute later, demanding me to tell him why I haven’t pub…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Yeah, me too.” Liv sighed. “But we can try, right?”
Lukas took a deep breath. “Yeah… You know what, it’ll be great.” He flashed a confident smile. “And if it’s not, then we’ll have to make ourselves enjoy it. Make it fun. Deal?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Callista
“Callie, I don’t want to hurt you.” Chase’s voice was but a whisper. His gaze dropped to the floor again.“I guess I’m no different than my father.”
Callista didn’t know what to do, or say, or even think at this point. The mercy overflowing in her heart spilled out in the form of silent, silver tears. She met his eyes and didn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chaseeee 😭
I’d RP now, but I can’t. I’ll try to get it done later.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know I’m not a part of this conversatiopn but I’m butting in lol
I actually really love contemporary, I just haven’t found a lot of really good contemporary to read. Never feel like you have to write dystopian ect, I think most people who write dystopian do it because their in a confusing time of their life and need to barf it into…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD yeah that conversation was fun. And don’t forget that light, freedom, and I think smiley all had pfp’s to support there cause, and had either supportive or not supportive phrases about beards in their forum signatures XD it was a debate
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, awesome. I don’t have time to RP that rn, but you can first if you want. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Um… what happened to our group? Cuz if we aren’t doing anything with them, I think I’m going to bring that charrie to the dance practice… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Okay, maybe this was a bad idea,” Liv said, walking up to Lukas. “I’m terrified.”
Lukas let out a nervous laugh. “You’re not the only one.” His eyes darted around the room, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone, especially Liv. “Fynn told me to relax, but I don’t think I’m succeeding.” He gave her a lopsided smi…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That cracked me up too XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @everyone
Ah, we started again!
Moon
Moon almost immediately began clacking his spoon against his own plate, softly. His mother Gabriella gave him a sharp look from across the table, but he only brushed back a wisp of hair and continued.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Why do I write so much for an in-between scene, holy toothy cow
It was fun tho
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Does anyone remember who was going to be the dance instructor?
So I wrote some in-between stuff before the dance lesson… so we don’t have to worry about getting there XD I’m sorry if I wrote any of your characters incorrectly; I gave them more dialogue than I usually would. Tell me if they would have done somet…[Read more]
- Load More
