@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a girl character that I’m working on. Just started creating her the other day for a WIP floating around in my head. (Actually, all I have are the character ideas, not the idea for the WIP they’re in XD) Anywho, I’d like to develop her more if y’all want one of you charries to have a date. She’d love that. XD I don’t exa…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I feel the same way!! None of my characters are paired up with someone else’s characters yet; I considered setting up a pairing a while ago but it didn’t work and most of my charries are dateless 😖
…
Okay @everyone I’m telling you.
Hugo’s a steal… Just saying… Just hoping…
*Hugo gives me a questioning blink*
*I wink back*
I can’t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Niiice, I started in Challenge B and I’m in Challenge III right now. And I don’t understand Latin either, so don’t worry, you’re in good company.
I understood truth trees! I was the logic geek in my class and I usually ended up leading the class 😂 Not anymore, though. Now I’m the rebel.
Won’t explain all of truth trees here, but basical…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Cool! I’ll do it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw, I love that!
I don’t think I ever get a notif when people tag me in this forum, maybe using the chat chat is better XD I found it by cioncidence
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lemme guess
You’ve recently been through Challenge B Classical Conversations 🤣 If not, I would be surprised. I can remember two whole years of logic class being my absolute favorite subject.
My two cents: Kudos to you, but, @jonas is questioning the truth of your syllogisms and not the validity. Your syllogisms may be valid, but as long a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait what?? What does a syllogism have to do with these questions? 😂🤣 I think I need a break
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah don’t worry, I wasn’t really confused over the bubble, just questioning some of the implications
Who’s C?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So basically it’s a slow and painful death for all of us lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thrift
Thrift continued to sit. She did nothing.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thrift
With a dark scowl, which wasn’t even remotely impressive on her wide youthful face, Thrift sat down on the floor. She crossed her legs and pulled her coat hems over her knees so she looked like a miniature cloth mountain.“If all you people can do is argue and blast stuff, I might just die on this mission. Oh, well,” she spoke sweetly.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh noooooo 😂🤣 Luckily she has not lost a Ruth, that would be sad.
Sorry for not replying earlier guys.
Thrift
Thrift breathed hard into her collar. “We’re working together, right? I hope?”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t have enough brain power to post my other question rn, so I’ll just leave it at that. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops sorry, lag
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
But the more Falon tried to convince herself, the more doubts she had
Oh this is good… I know exactly how Ev’s going to react to this if he ends up noticing…
Ev
Ev let his eyes roam the food court as he ate, hoping to see if Falon would show up. In fact, there she was. Ev stood up and waved her over. He pulled out the empty seat at their…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, so 4:00 central time would be 5:00 eastern, 3:00 mountain, and 2:00 Pacific.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I think that will probably work! I’ll try to remember.
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that works for me
- Load More
